Hi all,

Sorry to make my first post a request for help, but I'm literally at a dead end, and I'm sure it's something trivial.

Long time Kodi user, new to IPTV Stalker. So I've just made a donation to get IPTV + Free IKS - 80$.

I've got a confirmation email, with my donation number. I'm using an Android Firestick btw, with Kodi I sideloaded myself. I'm not a fool when it comes to tech and know my way around Kodi. But IPTV is fairly new to me. Am I missing a trick here?

So I've set up my portal and followed instructions to the letter, largely from this forum: e.g http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...i-installation

I have linked my MAC, I have updated it on Papiao.tv etc etc. I've cleared caches on Kodi and NFPS, I have entered my donation number as Uname and also as PWD. I have set up serial and device ID's and a signature ID.

However, every time I try to connect I get an error message : URLopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused.

I've tried the old version IPTV Stalker - rip where you enter everything manually, and also have the new addon (red) where you simly select NPFS, Rocket etc etc and only need to put in the last 3 pairs of your MAC.

What's going on? The last thing I can think of is that I only did this 24 hours ago. When I search on the site for order status, it says please allow 24-48 hours to process. But when I check donation, I get taken to a page with the portal, server names, MAC address, 364 days active, options to change the MAC and reset etc.

Any help would be massively appreciated! Thank you!!!