First time user - help!!

Hi all,

Sorry to make my first post a request for help, but I'm literally at a dead end, and I'm sure it's something trivial.

Long time Kodi user, new to IPTV Stalker. So I've just made a donation to get IPTV + Free IKS - 80$.

I've got a confirmation email, with my donation number. I'm using an Android Firestick btw, with Kodi I sideloaded myself. I'm not a fool when it comes to tech and know my way around Kodi. But IPTV is fairly new to me. Am I missing a trick here?

So I've set up my portal and followed instructions to the letter, largely from this forum: e.g http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...i-installation

I have linked my MAC, I have updated it on Papiao.tv etc etc. I've cleared caches on Kodi and NFPS, I have entered my donation number as Uname and also as PWD. I have set up serial and device ID's and a signature ID.

However, every time I try to connect I get an error message : URLopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused.

I've tried the old version IPTV Stalker - rip where you enter everything manually, and also have the new addon (red) where you simly select NPFS, Rocket etc etc and only need to put in the last 3 pairs of your MAC.

What's going on? The last thing I can think of is that I only did this 24 hours ago. When I search on the site for order status, it says please allow 24-48 hours to process. But when I check donation, I get taken to a page with the portal, server names, MAC address, 364 days active, options to change the MAC and reset etc.

Any help would be massively appreciated! Thank you!!!

Junoir Member
    try reset mac

The servers are experiencing issues, so this is not a good time to try to accomplish a set-up.

Current announcement: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...163#post127163

Check the announcements thread periodically at the top of the home page and wait until you see a message indicating everything is working. The instructions you were using are old and have been superseded. More credentials are required now and if you are using Kodi 16, you will need to use the longer URL in the PVR Stalker client, changing from

h**p://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv

to

h**p://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

Here is a current tutorial for Kodi's built-in PVR Stalker client to use when the servers are up and functioning properly.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...video-tutorial

Here is current information for setting-up the IPTV Stalker video add-on.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...n-and-Password

Last edited by ilan; 04-04-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Thank you!! That's a relief. I'll keep checking and update. Was worried as when I paid for the donation online yesterday, within minutes I got a text message from my banks fraud dept and said I'd been skimmed/phished - had to cut up my card, so was worried i'd been duped somehow, but thanks for clarifying.

Boom up and running. Your links were a charm. thanks again

Glad to hear you got things running. Cheers and enjoy!