Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

There is no change for those who are on Rocket or IPTV66. If you are now on IPTV Stalker 10.0.1, just make sure you set the Server to Rocket, and save that change. You may need to do an IPTV Reset, if you can't connect and have verified your settings.

I've updated my web address to the longer string for password are we using tpdonation or the Mac address linked with the account?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdiraq View Post
    Several reboots but still the same result. Loading stops about a quarter of the way and the status bar just sits there... Portal 2 must be down.
    I know you must be tired of trying, but could you humour my thoughts for a moment. I know you are assigned to Portal 2, could you try and change it to 5 as I know that one is working, but I suspect you will get an authentication error by switching to 5. My other thought would be try to access Portal 2 with it's new IP address instead of the sort address.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    There is no change for those who are on Rocket or IPTV66. If you are now on IPTV Stalker 10.0.1, just make sure you set the Server to Rocket, and save that change. You may need to do an IPTV Reset, if you can't connect and have verified your settings.
    Thanks for that update dara

Quote Originally Posted by thegame15 View Post
    I know you must be tired of trying, but could you humour my thoughts for a moment. I know you are assigned to Portal 2, could you try and change it to 5 as I know that one is working, but I suspect you will get an authentication error by switching to 5. My other thought would be try to access Portal 2 with it's new IP address instead of the sort address.
    Tried 3 and 5 and got error message. How do you access the portal 2 IP address? Thanks again for brainstorming with me..

Tried 3 and 5 and got error message. How do you access the portal 2 IP address? Thanks again for brainstorming with me..
    this is the IP for portal 2 - ?????, but that can always change at any time. I will edit it out once you confirm to me if it works or not. Thanks for testing my theory, they have a whitelist and blacklist for MAC on each portal
    Last edited by thegame15; 04-05-2016 at 02:18 AM.

unbanned christmas
    Hello, how do I implement this change? I guess this is only for the pvr and not the stalker addon

this is the IP for portal 2 - 31.220.41.126, but that can always change at any time. I will edit it out once you confirm to me if it works or not. Thanks for testing my theory, they have a whitelist and blacklist for MAC on each portal
    I just get a black screen with a white line through it when use the IP address.

this is the IP for portal 2 - ?????, but that can always change at any time. I will edit it out once you confirm to me if it works or not. Thanks for testing my theory, they have a whitelist and blacklist for MAC on each portal
    It has to be down. I get the same result on two different emulators. I appreciate your help. I will try again tomorrow.

I just get a black screen with a white line through it when use the IP address.
    That is unfortunate, I know switching portals probably would have been the easiest of solutions but that has been blocked the blacklist. I'd say put it back to 2.iptvprivateserver.tv, and try again either later tonight or tomorrow. It appears you are making a connection there is no doubt but it gets stuck loading which make me believe that the connection dies after a few seconds of loading. At this point I recommend waiting it out.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast