Junoir Member

Amazon Fire TV / Kodi / NFPS /

Hi all,

I apologize for making another thread about what's already been discussed quite a bit, but I have been searching on this forum/the internet for days and I still have not been able to use my Papiao.tv subscription once yet after a week of purchasing it. My current issue is 'Stalker Client: Could Not Load Channels'.

I will post my information below in hopes that anyone can help me:

Device: Amazon Fire TV

Kodi: Tried 16, couldn't get that to work (error: authorization failed), now using Isengaard 15.2 (error: stalker could not load channels). I at least think I'm closer with 15.2 now that I'm no longer getting any authorization errors.

I configured the Stalker client as such:

MAC Address: 00:1A:79:E0:5C:1F (I've tried with 78 as well)
    Server Address: http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Time Zone: America/New_York
    Login: Donation #
    Password: Donation #
    Prefer XMLTV
    Remote URL: http://is.gd/NFPSE
    Token: Blank
    Serial #: random 13-digit number
    Device ID: random 13-digit number
    ID2: Blank
    Signature: Blank

I've also gone into the ES File Explorer and changed the timeout value to 100 in the settings.xml, that didn't help at all.

I make sure to clear data 3x every time I retry, and I still receive the same message everytime. At this point I've looked through about 5-6 various tutorials and they all seem to differ slightly. Maybe I just don't have the perfect combo for my particular settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebs16 View Post
    Hi all,

I apologize for making another thread about what's already been discussed quite a bit, but I have been searching on this forum/the internet for days and I still have not been able to use my Papiao.tv subscription once yet after a week of purchasing it. My current issue is 'Stalker Client: Could Not Load Channels'.

I will post my information below in hopes that anyone can help me:

Device: Amazon Fire TV

Kodi: Tried 16, couldn't get that to work (error: authorization failed), now using Isengaard 15.2 (error: stalker could not load channels). I at least think I'm closer with 15.2 now that I'm no longer getting any authorization errors.

I configured the Stalker client as such:

MAC Address: 00:1A:79:E0:5C:1F (I've tried with 78 as well)
    Server Address: http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
    Time Zone: America/New_York
    Login: Donation #
    Password: Donation #
    Prefer XMLTV
    Remote URL: http://is.gd/NFPSE
    Token: Blank
    Serial #: random 13-digit number
    Device ID: random 13-digit number
    ID2: Blank
    Signature: Blank

I've also gone into the ES File Explorer and changed the timeout value to 100 in the settings.xml, that didn't help at all.

I make sure to clear data 3x every time I retry, and I still receive the same message everytime. At this point I've looked through about 5-6 various tutorials and they all seem to differ slightly. Maybe I just don't have the perfect combo for my particular settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    The servers are currently having issues so until they are back up and running 100% your going to continue to have issues setting things up. Wait until there is an announcement that the servers are fixed. Until they are fixed you are wasting your time and nobody can really help you until things are good again, watch this thread for an announcement when things are fixed.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ce-maintenance

Junoir Member
    Ok will do, thank you!

tux tux tux
    in the meantime you need to read this (dont why you didn't), because you have several errors in your config starting with 00:1A:79:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...Kodi-Built-in)

notice the portal difference for kodi 16.
    reeead, that's why its there lol.
    Last edited by tuxen; 04-03-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    its been back up here for quite some hours
    but you need to read this by the looks of it (dont why you didn't), because you have several errors in your config starting with 00:1A:79:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...Kodi-Built-in)

notice the portal difference for kodi 16.
    reeead, that's why its there lol.
    Hi tuxen it's still only working at 50% as I have tried both my setups... Having him try anything with the issues going on is only going to frustrate him... With the servers not working right it's a crap shoot if he will actually be able to set it up to work correctly.. Really with it not working correctly telling anyone to try to setup or change settings isn't going to help anyone get up and running... But if people want to pull there hair out trying to get it working be my guest 😉.. You just can't expect others to help get it going as the servers are still up and down

tux tux tux
    hey pod77 I edited my post after looking at your response elsewhere mate. but clearly some reading so he is somewhat prepared wont hurt!
    as long as he (you mikebs16) does not go all on out and tries to change mac address at papaio (NFPS web pages) and stuff. (dont do that)

but reead.
    Last edited by tuxen; 04-03-2016 at 06:33 PM.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    I edited my post after loiking at your response elsewhere mate.
    People see that 1 or 2 people can connect and go crazy resetting and changing there settings thinking that will help 😉 it's just luck of the draw at this point as to if you will get connected or not right now.. People just remember if it was working before the servers went down then it will work once they come back up again, there is no need to change or reset anything as it will only make you go crazy 😉😉

tux tux tux
    you could not be more correct I never edit anything at these times. heck I only changed my mac 1 time out of need, but again mike could not have been working before the server maintenance, and I think he knows what we mean by now.

if your stuff worked, and you can suddenly not connect dont change settings, ip reset, or what ever crazy ideas you people that are reading on might have. especially with a maintenance notice, give it little time and the channels will always load again, its when you do all kind of weird stuff while they are working on the servers it goes wrong..
    Last edited by tuxen; 04-03-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Junoir Member
    Thanks Tuxen, i'll look this over and configure accordingly. With all the information here it can be confusing to know exactly where to look but I'll keep an eye on server status and try to apply this thread to my setup

Junoir Member
    Got it working! Thanks for the help. It it helps anyone in the future, my issue seemed to be not using the MAC address that is found in my Kodi system. I had used a MAC address generator and then I switched it back to what I saw in system>system info>network>MAC Address. That fixed it.