Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hello all im trying to set up a t6 so i can use both iks and iptv im using nfps and got the iks portion working , i installed the latest emulator for the iptv part, and linked to donation and server url but cant switch between both iks and iptv ,i only see the iks channles when on tv.... this t6 came with kodi 15.0 and i cant see the stalker client (where i used to enter server info) in addons ,pvr clients it only has :Tvheadend HTSP Client (Enabled) , in the network area i was able to enter the iks server info but where do i enter the iptv server info , and how to switch between iks & iptv thanx in advance...

Junoir Member
    I'm using Kodi 15 and stbemu(pro) emulator and I m not sure I have Mac settings right. The program gave a mac number.....Do I use that number and leave it alone or do I change that to my Mac address in my wifi connection.....I m using iptv66.

Everytime I enter username and password I got from server I get error message. emulator seems to be working....just cant connect.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    mac for emulator must have the prefix of 00:1a:78

use an online MAC generator
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15280-MAC-generater

that wifi MAC should not have anything to do with it, but have seen some issues because of it.
    I do not know the details
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    generated new mac and changed it in emulator even though original was in the proper format.

Put Username and password in.....Error.....still cant connect.......I don't know what the hell is wrong....should be simple....

I sure appreciate any input.......Thank You

Junoir Member
    do i need to install stalker client ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymie1 View Post
    generated new mac and changed it in emulator even though original was in the proper format.

Put Username and password in.....Error.....still cant connect.......I don't know what the hell is wrong....should be simple....

I sure appreciate any input.......Thank You

emulator will work on the T6
    I have had success in the past

you changed the MAC, did you also change it same at website ?
    And a reset ?

Stalker application will work too, just ensure you use an application fit for your kodi version
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I got emulator working logs in ok and I get all my channel listings but no pic or sound .When I pick a channel ...It goes black.

Shows all the icons for the channels , tells me whats on each channel......just no video when I pick a channel......any help ? Please,

Probation
    thank you just waiting for my T6 which arrives this week

Raymie, it sounds like you may have something wrong with the server entries.
    Ensure that you are using the same 13 digit donation number for both User ID and Password. Ensure server URL is correct.
    Did you add the http prefix ?
    Check some of the threads in the Emulator forum.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I did not add the prefix to the server....should I ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast