Chief Officer

my acer travelmate freezes after after 5-10 minutes or 10 % of New batery

Going nuts with this have two acer travelmates 6593 one is on Windows 7 and runs for 2.5 hours on this NEW battery Ok Good
    the other windows 10 runs for 10% and freezes but fan and display runs for 2 hours
    now the W 7 has ACPI drivers 6.1.7600.16385 & W 10 drivers 10.0.10586.0 does any one think that i should go to older drivers?
    and were would some body find them i get redirected big time. please and thank you or some other option would be welcomed

iptv
    The best thing to do is to google your issue along with the model number and see if there are already others that have similar issues and found resolution. It does not hurt to try different version of drivers, although Windows 10 is pretty good when it comes to built in drivers. Computer freezing is a complex issue to resolve and could be hardware related such as bad memory chip, video circuits, overheating etc. etc. If your issue is strictly when battery is connected then you have already isolated it to power settings.

Chief Officer
    Thanks Iptv will let my wife use this forced desktop she likes been attached haha till resolved
    i think i will try the older drivers soon as find them for download freezing it is only with the battery
    instead of shutting down had it to never for testing

iptv
    I would check the setting for "Settings/ Power setting" and chnage the sleep to NEVER when the system is on battery and see if that takes care of the problem.

Go to acer website and check for latest drivers of your model install them manualy.
    Lets Go !