Junoir Member

PVR Stalker connects via cellphone/vpn but not via cable internet

Hi ,

I am facing a weird issue since last week. My kodi installed on my laptop connects to the iptvrocket via cellphone tetheter and via vpn but not when using my cable connection. I have almost given up as i checked everything. reinstalled kodi tried different DNS. my logs are at the link below for kodi. could someone guide me as to what can be done next. Everything works fine when using internet from my cellphone using tetheter but nothing works via my internet cable connection.

I am having Hitron CG3 modem with built in wifi and all firewalls have been disabled on the Modem/router. All this started 5 days back and nothing was changed from my end.

I am getting 504 error when connecting via my cable provider but everything works via cellphone.
    Last edited by dara; 04-03-2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Don't post logs... they contain personal info.

Fire From Within

There are current issues at the server or internet routing and the server techs are working on it.

When the server is stable, you could try a VPN on your laptop and see if that helps, or try a different DNS service. There is a possibility that your ISP could be blocking as well. However its hard to diagnose with the server issues at the moment.

I did review the log, but nothing stood out. Next time, never post a kodi log unless through a PM, when requested by a trusted party. Also, if you are switching between devices you may need to do an IPTV Reset, particularly if you are using the same MAC. If you are, you can't use the 'NFPS' version of the pvr stalker, you need to use the built-in version, matching the device ID and serial number.
    Last edited by dara; 04-03-2016 at 12:31 AM.

Junoir Member
    Hi Dara,

Thank you for the info, and sorry to post the log openly. I am new to this iptv thing and have been learning reading your and others posts regarding this IPTV with KODI. I too think its ISP blocking as i am unable to open the url and also pinging the ip. I have created ticket with the ISP and will post as soon as the issue is resolved by them. They are blocking multiple IPTV urls.