Junoir Member

Stalker Client NFPS: Authentication Failed / Device Conflict

I am using an android box with Kodi 16.0 (Jarvis) successfully installed. I installed the Stalker Client NFPS and linked it to my MAC address and Donation # (based on my information on papiao.is. I always purchase my donation directly from papiao.is website). The Stalker Client NFPS works perfectly fine. However, every time I turn Kodi off and then turn back on, the Stalker Client NFPS reports "Authentication Failed - retrying" and a minute or so later on second attempt reports "Device conflict". As a result channels and EPG do not load. If I reset my IPTV from papiao.is, then it loads the channels and the full EPG as well. However, I have to reset my IPTV everytime I turn Kodi off and then on. The papiao.is only allows me to reset IPTV two times during 24 hours. Could someone please help me figure out the problem and provide me step-by-step guidance to correct this problem? Many thanks!

Also, I cannot see Video on Demand on the Stalker Client NFPS. Is it normal or is this a problem too? If it is a problem, then is there a solution? Thanks once again.

no vod with stalker client.. i would use the native version that comes installed with kodi... try that

Junoir Member
    Thanks DarkSide. Do you mean STALKER CLIENT that comes installed with Kodi? If yes, what are the steps involved?

configure it the same you did the nfps version, only you will need your entire mac, a serial number, and device id... you make those up.. check the stickys here on the site for set up info

Junoir Member
    I have my stalker client configured and worked fine till yesterday... today I am getting authentication failed... all morning long... :'(

pot?
    The servers have been up and down... I wouldn't change any of your settings at the moment, give it a little bit of time to see if it comes back up.

There are/were issues this morning. Check the IPTV Server section. Some are back up and running. Others are still down. I suspect everyone will be up again soon. Hold off on making changes.