3 General Questions on IPTV/IKS & Renewing Procedures

First off, experienced KODI user as well as I have an Avov TvOnline+ and I use each to run IPTV Stalker.

I've always had some general question and also wondered specifically about my service but I haven't ever gotten around to asking.

Preferably I would like to have a moderator answer. This of course is not urgent and I know how busy it is right now for the mods so just at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance for taking a look at this. I'm sure I will have a couple follow up questions as well.

(1a) What is the difference between IPTV (iptvprivateserver.is) and IKS (ikspeivateserver.com)?

(1b) What is the difference in buying from iks66.com or iptv/ikspeivateserver.com?

-------------------------------------------------------------

(2) I have NFPS service and purchased this from a very trusted source who is involved in KODI. He has way too much to lose to try and not sell Mac's on the up and up. I've never had an issue with my subscription and the reseller is highly respected.

With that said, when it comes around to renewing my service in Jan 2017, will I need to go thru him to renew since he ordered under his email address? Hopefully I can do this on my own and not receive any interruption of service.

(3a) I see an option to order IPTV + IKS. What specifically are the differences in IPTV and IKS as I see they both have options to be purchased individually without the other.

(3b) What is the CharlieUSA | BlueSky | CharlieMx | RedPoint mean for IKS?
    NEEDS TO UPDATE THIS

How-To setup ********** in KODI
    How to setup EPG Updater which configures PVR.Stalker "Stalker Client - built in" — (posted by psycon)

How to setup EPG Updater for IPTV-SimpleClient or IPTV Papaio Addon — (posted by dara)

================================================== ======

NFPS (Papiao.tv) :: Donation Check / MAC Reset / MAC change
    Check your Donation# (and/or) Link Mac to Donation

Check your MAC Address

Fire From Within

(1a) What is the difference between IPTV (iptvprivateserver.is) and IKS (ikspeivateserver.com)?

-The sites default to offering IPTV or IKS services only, but ultimately allow for all three combinations, IKS only, IPTV only, and IKS+IPTV.

(1b) What is the difference in buying from iks66.com or iptv/ikspeivateserver.com?

- Other than the monthly option, the cash goes into a different bucket.

(2) I have NFPS service and purchased this from a very trusted source who is involved in KODI. He has way too much to lose to try and not sell Mac's on the up and up. I've never had an issue with my subscription and the reseller is highly respected.

With that said, when it comes around to renewing my service in Jan 2017, will I need to go thru him to renew since he ordered under his email address? Hopefully I can do this on my own and not receive any interruption of service.

- To renew on the same donation number, you have to go through the reseller. I think it's trivial to just start a new donation number and reconfigure, but that's me.

(3a) I see an option to order IPTV + IKS. What specifically are the differences in IPTV and IKS as I see they both have options to be purchased individually without the other.

-I think you get a discount if you order both together. Just remember that IKS is for non-provider satellite IRDs.

(3b) What is the CharlieUSA | BlueSky | CharlieMx | RedPoint mean for IKS?

- They are different satellite TV providers, the first can be seen in the continental USA, and parts of Canada, the other three south of the US border or Carribean for the most part. Visit the sister site to get more info... ftabeta.com

Hi sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place. I really don't know where else to ask. I asked on iptv66 website but I haven't had any answers. I got my donation Thru a reseller last year and my donation expires in 43 days. I would like to renew but my reseller says he's done with stalker because of all the headaches. Anyways I would like to renew before it expires I have the order # and the route # but I don't have the email as that belongs to the reseller. I don't want to reorder a new donation because I already have everything setup where it is working great on Kodi using my invidia shield. My question is is there any way to renew without having to go through my reseller as I don't think he will give me his email address. Anyway any advice is appreciated. I would also like to know that if I do have to get a new donation what are the options as I really don't want to use my credit card info online. I also saw that you can't use a prepaid card. I need help or advice please and thank you