Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tuononero View Post
    Because for how wrong it may sound untill i was done (that i could see the tv channels) it was my problem.
    Infact i eventually made it there.
    Then why asking for help when there are already different topics about?

Different story now, i think i'm going to ask for help if i don't fix this authentication problem within tomorrow. I will start another thread tho. Without complains this time
    thank you

And do know that iks66 is well supported, one of the best supported these recent months.
    I know this because I see to that personally, or try to.

I do that because of the recent issues iks66 website has gone thru.
    I am here to even the scale and get you guys what you need from iks66

Seems the issues have settled down quite alot thou in recent days. Not near as many members been sending me messages with MAC or iks66 code issues lately.
    Which is a good thing, means the server admin been ontop of things.

ANd to the fella that said IKS66 will be replaced by someone else... ummm that is not gonna happen.

Thnx again tuononero for coming back to this thread and giving us that update
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    It seems like i fixed the issue. The problem i had seems to be related to the TV settings. I had the "synchronise channel" activated and the "Use channel order from backend(s)" deactivated.
    Modifying it like in the picture did the trick.

Junoir Member
    You have a plethora of information on how to set this up on this forum, and you made the mistake of buying and expecting everything to magically work.

This is not IPTV66's fault.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by dadosrb View Post
    You have a plethora of information on how to set this up on this forum, and you made the mistake of buying and expecting everything to magically work.

This is not IPTV66's fault.
    Amen to that and we see this every week 😉

Have to agree though on the part of a newbie hell when it comes to tutorials... There is no "one" tutorial to read a set up. You have to read 10 tutorials to get startet, and nowhere does it say in which order to read them. Of course, it all makes sense when you actually read them all and figure it out, but for a new guy (yes, i'm discriminating haha) its a hell to figure out. I'm sure less technological guys than me have tried to get this to work and ended up with a question in the forums.

Cant complain on the people/machines "working" the forums though, like Crazed, do you people even sleep? Without that bunch, most newbs without a master in IPTV would drop out a long time ago, thanks.

in my opinion, there should be deletions of old info- posts ,that are outdated and irrelevant and have only the pertinent ones and valid ones up to date that work now, in an area thats easy for computer illiterate
    people to access and understand as things change so quickly in this biz and people start to think its much harder than it actually is.
    one click help access would increase customer service and increase sales for sure , just one mans thoughts .....
    thx

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFER9999 View Post
    in my opinion, there should be deletions of old info- posts ,that are outdated and irrelevant and have only the pertinent ones and valid ones up to date that work now, in an area thats easy for computer illiterate
    people to access and understand as things change so quickly in this biz and people start to think its much harder than it actually is.
    one click help access would increase customer service and increase sales for sure , just one mans thoughts .....
    thx
    members posts of present and past do not get deleted, so that will not work
    Sticky threads work.
    Discussion threads mostly work.

Lots of the issues are that a thread gets started and soon is off track slightly and that multiples and on and on. Pretty soon you have a thread with 500 posts , but the topics vary. And with these Kodi Stalker discussions, we know that can happen very fast.
    Very hard to moderate that if not caught right at the start.

In a perfect world each thread would be titled exactly what it is about and no content in that thread other then topic.
    Sorry, that aint gonna happen, try as we might and as we all would luv to see, but will not happen
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

ya Crazed I hear ya and understand
    with all the different info coming at newbies its hard for them to understand whats what daily as things change so fast
    not only here but within Kodi
    anyway all good here thx

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAFER9999 View Post
    ya Crazed I hear ya and understand
    with all the different info coming at newbies its hard for them to understand whats what daily as things change so fast
    not only here but within Kodi
    anyway all good here thx
    I am NO TECH Genius but I am able to keep my system working but the ones that kept naming all the versions of STAULKER out there by a similar version of the same name should be made to only have radio and NO ACCESS TO TV....or dropped in the desert with a fur coat and nothing else

Junoir Member
    hi..
    @ tuononero ..for me i can understand your stress, i have been in iks & iptv..for years now ...could be 12 or 14yrs..in the hu_card/card reader days.. also testing with vlc streaming 8 yrs ago,most of which were all new at first..but after time and experimenting ..it all gets easier to understand..new problems may arise because of new equipment/compatiblily/programming and protocols, but we all learn from trials and errors.. and we post little notes on how to make things easier for others..but also remember this is a learning and building process also,not every one likes to be spoon fed.
    from the years of testing..building satellite dishes & head-ends..i have my own home brew iptv and vod server.. And i still use nfps,iks66 services.. which is still great compared to others advertised.
    i hope you understand what i'm saying...possibly im just ranting.. ;P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast