Live Channels only visible for 6-8 seconds

So... I've been playing around with the emulator on my phone, and I'm very happy with the performance. Now, I decided to test out the IPTV (66) on Kodi using the stalker client NFPS provided here at the forum.

My problem is that the live channels are only visible for 6-8 seconds, then stop and rebuffer or whatever... not really sure. I thought it was a buffering issue as I didn't have the problem watching on my phone, but after using the advancedsetting.xml to try and help out Kodis buffering, there was no difference, other than the waiting time for the stream to "buffer up to X%", but the stream is nonetheless 6-8sec and then it resets of somekind.

Is this a common problem? Is it just me that messed up somewhere on my installation?

There are no other clients /addons enabled, and it is a fresh install of kodi 16 (never had kodi before).

Edit: I'm using windows 10

Fire From Within

Your issue is not common to others. Try to see if you get the same buffering issues later in the day, it could be you local ISP connection isn't working well with streaming.

Thanks for the quick reply dara

It seems it doesnt apply to all channels (just the ones I'm the most interested in, the chilean 1-8). The stream buffers up to 65%, then it quickly "drains" down to 15-10% and the channels stops and reloads buffer up to 65%. I don't think its on my end, considering I have 300Mbit... but could it be on server side? Anyway, its no big deal. Will see if it is the same when I get my mag box

chilechannel.jpg

Fire From Within

Those numbered channels like the Chiles, are usually links that are not natively generated by the service... they are usually public links. It does make sense if those buffer as they are like any other public link that other services are re-linking. I'm not sure why windows is doing it, though.

Oh, I didn't know that (about not being generated channels). Thank you. Might close the topic then. Is there a list of what channels are native and which are not?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Oh, I didn't know that (about not being generated channels). Thank you. Might close the topic then. Is there a list of what channels are native and which are not?
    Some had done it somewhere, but I'm not sure if its on the site to be honest. I'll close the thread, send me a PM if you want to reopen it.