Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IPTV reset

I Guess it doesn't reset at midnight eastern...... Also I get that message when I do a "search" for my donation,
    I can't seem to login either with my email. This is getting weird....
    Last edited by Stavman; 03-28-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Update: So i was finally able to get back in and reset, now all is working. I'm still unsure why I wasn't able to get in to even see my info let alone change it. I would also like to figure out how to login with email and password, I never added a password, and the donation username/password doesn't work. I think we will need to login that way soon.

tux tux tux
    try read announcements. you will get your answer.

and btw my experience is its 24 hours no matter if the clock passed midnight as stated before by sipde in this thread
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-29-2016 at 03:06 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

@tuxen I did read the announcement. I did try to log in but my info does not work, I'm thinking it won't until the 5th. As for the reset issue, usually I can at least get to my info page and then get the message that I need to wait 24hrs, this time i could not. But all is good now.

tux tux tux
    the login is for resellers. order number was also needed for a short period during the feb update, and it will likely be the same again ie. same search donation login page but just with a added order number field and maybe a email field it was also seen very very short during feb update. could have been a test, there where some issues and people was not announced, this time we are, and we have all the information already (well some did not back in feb) just like the short period it was needed.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-29-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

Ok, makes sense. Hopefully with the added securty there will be less issues with resets and blocked mac addresses. Thanks for the info.

As for having to login and do an IPTV Reset, this problem is the only reason I wont be renewing other friends and family units. What a pain in the A**!/kens

So I thought my donation number was compromised and asked papiao to change it and they did. I am still getting issues. I reset it this morning and again now I'm getting "Authentication failed" then a few seconds later " device conflict-device_id mismatch. By this happeneing allthe time I do not have enough resets allowed per day. Becoming a pain.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavman View Post
    So I thought my donation number was compromised and asked papiao to change it and they did. I am still getting issues. I reset it this morning and again now I'm getting "Authentication failed" then a few seconds later " device conflict-device_id mismatch. By this happeneing allthe time I do not have enough resets allowed per day. Becoming a pain.
    Do you have another devise to try it on? Something isn't right someplace... I have 2 donations, 1 on a laptop using Kodi and the PVR client. The other is on an android based box using the STB emulator. I have never once had to reset a thing after the initial setup, that's why I'm wondering if you have something else you can try it on...if not maybe you will have to do a fresh install of Kodi

Are you thinking that something in kodi is corrupt and sending wrong device id?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast