Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IPTV reset

IPTV reset

What causes the need to have to reset the IPTV on the papaio site? I only have one setup on a pc using kodi but every couple days I get authorization failed and have to reset IPTV. Does anyone know the reason?

I'm having the same issue. I finally changed my mac yesterday and so far I haven't seen it again.

I have changed my MAC, reset the IPTV changed the setting in router to 8888 and 8844 and still happening. Could some one help please?

I wondered the same thing and have put it down to a timeout issue. If the server has to check your device ID when you connect, there may be a long execution time and the connection time's out.
    An IPTV Reset clears what the server has stored for your Device ID, so when you next log in, it just has to save the new info., the connection is fast, and you have success.
    Using Kodi 15 versions, if you have not manually edited the PVR Stalker "Settings.XML" file and changed your timeout to around 60 seconds, your connection timeout will only be ~15 seconds.
    Using KODI 16 (actually 16.1 RC1 (Video bug Fix)), lets you set timout to 120 seconds, and I haven't had a problem since(Fingers X'd).
    You can also just leave KODI running without being on a channel, and this will keep you logged in, which also solves this problem.
    /kens

The strange thing is I could be watching for an hour or more and suddenly a message pops up saying authorization failed or whatever. If I keep watching it usually stays up, but if I try to switch to another channel it won't connect and I have to go through the whole reset IPTV thing again. I usually go an clear the data first before I do. I can't understand it, nothing has changed at my end-it just does it. It only started doing it recently though, I didn't have a problem a month ago. Most of the time the service works well for me.

Sounds like you are having a network connection problem.
    If you are using wifi for streaming, all kinds of problems can occur due to noise or loss of signal strength. Try using a wired connection and see if the problem persists.

Also, they have been doing a lot of server maintenance lately and when they do, you will lose most channels. I have noticed that these channels(not exclusively) stay up when all others are down > Al Jazeera/France24/RT News/EuroNews/Bloomberg plus afew others all around ch.220.

When you have this problem again, try these channels. If they come in, then it's not you, it's server maintenance./kens

I'm on a wired connection with a good solid 50meg d/l so I'm sure that's not it. Yesterday I was on Good Food when it started giving me the issue. I cleared all the data, changed my mac and reset the IPTV in papaio and for now it seems to be OK. I'll be checking it when I get home later to see if the mac change did the trick this time.

I get no channels working because it will not load the channel. I usually leave kodi running and was getting the issue so I started shutting it down and it still does it. I also have a wired 30mb connection that is stable my timeout is set to 120sand so far I just need to reset iptv and not the mac.
    It's not the end of the world unless it happens too often because then Iwill have to wait until the next day to reset it.Any ideas are welcome. Thanks for the input.

Update!!! I just went on the papaio site and I got this message when trying to get my info:

You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. !

This is the first time I tried today.

3 times in 24 hours is all you get, doesn't matter if it's mac change or IPTV refresh - 3 of either in combo seems to be the rule.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast