Junoir Member

HELP w/ Bluestacks and STB Emulator setup in Win 7

Hi guys,

I'm new to private IPTV and am having some difficulties getting the STB Emulator working with Bluestacks on Win 7. I purchased IPTV from iks66 for 1 month just for testing purposes and received the confirmation email with username/password and ADD MAC link via Route Checker.

This is what I've done so far and I'm thinking now issue might be with MAC address.

I went to a MAC generator website and generated a new mac address with the prefix 00:1A.
    In the email from iks66 I clicked on ADD MAC which took me to the Route Checker; I entered my username/password received in the email and clicked Route Checker.
    From there I added the MAC address i generated and it said it was successful.
    In bluestacks i opened STB Emulator and completed the setup steps such as added the porting url http://66.iptv66.tv and adding the same mac address i added to Route Checker.
    After reloading the portal I kept receiving a message about: Please contact your provider to register the device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there a specific mac address I'm suppose to use? If it's the PC's mac address, which specific address should it be (eg. wifi adapter mac address?)

Thank you in advance for any help. Again, I am new to IPTV and i apologize for any ignorance on my part.

NOTE: I forgot to mention, after a few attempts yesterday, I started getting the following message when trying to perform a Route Checker: You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. !

I tried again today and am still getting this message.
    Last edited by xsupermanx; 03-27-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Junoir Member
    I got this working on kodi so please close this thread. Issue appears to have been with mac addy.

Thank u