authentication failed from morning then tried to reset iptv and change mac then still

i woke up today authentication failed tried to reset iptv it worked once then had authentication message then i changed my mac still authentication failed several times i cleared tv data several times now i can't enter my donation because i used my two time per day check to papiao i tried just now the channels loaded but no channels are working it failed to get any url stream, any help please ??
    Last edited by sultan14; 03-24-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Fire From Within

Moved from channel issues. Read the stickies in the Kodi subforums and you might get help. If it was working, usually the IPTV Reset is all you have to do... avoid changing the MAC unless you are changing devices. Since that only worked temporarily, it may mean that you have a 'sensitive' PVR client. It would help if you actually post what Kodi addon you used.

i am using stalker client nfps on kodi windows 10

hello dara how are you today ??

Fire From Within

The NFPS client sends out a device ID that may depend on a IP address (or some other environmental setting), so it may be better to use the built-in version vs. the NFPS client. That way you can control the Device ID from changing. See the stickiies on how to set that up.

suddenly the channels are working i don't know how but will it stay that way let's hope so built in stalker is too hard for me i want the easy addon i'm no computer genius thanks dara hope you have a nice day , very weird its now open and the channels are working !!!

If you're running multiple devices, make sure all the device id's serial numbers and mac are the same. shut down one device and wait a few minutes before starting the other device. that's what you can do to minimize errors.

Quote Originally Posted by sultan14 View Post
    suddenly the channels are working i don't know how but will it stay that way let's hope so built in stalker is too hard for me i want the easy addon i'm no computer genius thanks dara hope you have a nice day , very weird its now open and the channels are working !!!
    sultan14
    soon you ip address change again on your computer you going to have the same problem again, try to see the ip your computer is using now, that way next time happen you will know that is not working because the ip has change..