Thread: K1

Junoir Member

K1

Anyone using a K1 stb?

Yes I have one I have been playing with. Seems to be a nice little box and with the S905 is quite fast.

Junoir Member
    Good afternoon was found over there a manual on how to set the kodi on these computers K1, excuse my Inles thanks to google

Junoir Member
    I have loaded Kodi 16.1 and tried to set up stalker. evrything seems to be the way it's supposed to be but I'm getting an error message Authentication failed Device conflict Device-ID mismatch. will someone help please. TY

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by bi,errick View Post
    I have loaded Kodi 16.1 and tried to set up stalker. evrything seems to be the way it's supposed to be but I'm getting an error message Authentication failed Device conflict Device-ID mismatch. will someone help please. TY
    Are you trying to setup the stalker addon? If you are checkout this sub forum

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...(Video-add-on)

If you can't find a fix post for help there as more members read that area then this one

Junoir Member
    There seems to be some outdated info about how to set up stalker in Kodi, different server address protocols and what not. is there an updated setup info file?