Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Renewing Problem

Hi

Today my Donation had 9 days left on it... I reordered for 6 months however I am getting "Authentication Failed"

Is this normal???.. i assumed if i reordered early I wouldn't loose my status

or do i have to reset or change the MAC????

Use the IPTV reset it should take care of the error also double verify your MAC on the papaio site.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

TV Addicted
    Cant
    With my old route number(that still should have 9 days on it) it says that I now have 192 days left but there is no MAC ....no reset button
    I haven't received my new route cause I just ordered a couple of hrs ago and I didn't think I would need it yet...I have done a reset and a reset of the MAC before but that isn't there now

When I enter the order number it says 24-48 hrs thing

Thanks for the reply wickedjoker

Guess I am stuck in limbo

TV Addicted
    i am giving this a bump without starting a new thread as I have another issue related as it looks like I got charged twice on my credit card..... i didn't realize this yesterday...The 66 site said if one of these (Credit Card Info) doesn't approve your card try again so that's what I did....The first one said it failed

Now it shows 2 different charges from a similar named company

And after thinking about this its not very good service that when you renew 9 days early they shut you down.... I expect the downtime and buffering once in awhile that's no problem considering the cost but its pretty bad when you pay up early and get shut down ..

If this is a one off of how things go then no problem i will get things back eventually but if its the normal renewal procedure then they better have a serious look at it

I ask a few questions on here and I am glad for the help I get but I try to read the forums first.... so can a mod help get my CC straightened out and maybe the tv or do I have to email the 66site

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    Hi

Today my Donation had 9 days left on it... I reordered for 6 months however I am getting "Authentication Failed"

Is this normal???.. i assumed if i reordered early I wouldn't loose my status

or do i have to reset or change the MAC????
    Did you use the 'renew now ' option or the 'order now' . The reason I ask is I am going to renew in a few days, the last time I renewed I used the 'order now' option and had similar problems to what you are having. I should have used the renew option so as to keep the original route number.

Quote Originally Posted by DFR619 View Post
    i am giving this a bump without starting a new thread as I have another issue related as it looks like I got charged twice on my credit card..... i didn't realize this yesterday...The 66 site said if one of these (Credit Card Info) doesn't approve your card try again so that's what I did....The first one said it failed

Now it shows 2 different charges from a similar named company

And after thinking about this its not very good service that when you renew 9 days early they shut you down.... I expect the downtime and buffering once in awhile that's no problem considering the cost but its pretty bad when you pay up early and get shut down ..

If this is a one off of how things go then no problem i will get things back eventually but if its the normal renewal procedure then they better have a serious look at it

I ask a few questions on here and I am glad for the help I get but I try to read the forums first.... so can a mod help get my CC straightened out and maybe the tv or do I have to email the 66site
    Send them an email with all the info you have (order # for both purchases along with your cc details) I had a problem and they did refund my card, it takes their bank about a week for it to show in my account. You should have gotten two emails for the two charges with the different order numbers. Their email addy is on their home page.

TV Addicted
    Hi Thans for the reply

I used the renew button

I just have the second order number because the first one was canceled or it said it wasn't accepted so there was nothing to print

The part that baffles me is why did I get cut off with 9 days to go... they should have a better set up than this

I have gotten NO email yet .... like when I first ordered it too 3-4 days I think then I got my route

TV Addicted
    So I checked my old route number and they credited me both payments so I have over a year left now ...which I guess is fine...I could of made the mistake on the order but I still have NO access to the MAC or reset buttons on there site.. so still no tv
    I hope others that renew have better luck than I have or explain what I did wrong

TV Addicted
    So yesterday they ask for my MAC so they can link it
    Today they send me the info back saying it is linked in a picture with the details but the picture looks like I am suppose to using an IKS server.... this is almost laughable....
    At least I think that's the problem.... I don't know anymore.... I did a reboot/disable/enable a couple of times still get Auth failed
    I only ordered IPTV

"and after looking closer at the info they sent back it says IPTV OFF"
    Last edited by DFR619; 03-28-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: added last sentence

You are going have to send your information to the site you donated through.

TV Addicted
    Thanks rockycat.... they have it all including what I think happened... (I ended up with IKS instead of IPTV)
    Emailed them back today
    That might explain why I lost the "change or set MAC and reset page" .....Don't have those buttons when I do a route check

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast