Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fire From Within

The "url timeout" issue is like weather... things happen in the internet that users don't control. Using a VPN when it happens is a 'detour', and I'd rather not have to use it for streaming... as it does ultimately slow you down. It's a convenient option to other alternatives to get a connection when blocked..

tux tux tux
    so it only happens sometimes and is more a real timeout issue, I always had great connection to the server never had any issues or buffering since they went paid, or issues when they did upgrades was minimal much like pod77, ping response was superfast like 3ms and I been timing out connecting to the portal since yesterday or the day before unless I use a vpn like many others. and ping also times out that's really odd.

what the heck could have been wrong/altered.. i'm gonna try another router or ip address.

sorry for my sarcastic remark then.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-27-2016 at 11:09 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

tux tux tux
    swapping ip worked, super fast response again. I wonder if they are banning ip addresses. it should not result in time out although it depends, maybe my isp had a finger in this all I know is that is really odd.
    I did try the iptv stalker papaio v.10 addon before it happened, but disabled pvr first and used the same credentials and swapping back and forth maybe 2 times and it worked like a charm, a couple of hours later the timeout happened.
    anyway my love is growing again.
    Last edited by tuxen; 03-27-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    swapping ip worked, super fast response again. I wonder if they are banning ip addresses. it should not result in time out although it depends, maybe my isp had a finger in this all I know is that is really odd.
    I did try the iptv stalker papaio v.10 addon before it happened, but disabled pvr first and used the same credentials and swapping back and forth maybe 2 times and it worked like a charm, a couple of hours later the timeout happened.
    Maybe that has something to do with it, I would be curious to see if others that are having to use a VPN are also using there 1 donation on multiple devices. Of course not at the same time but who knows maybe it might be the issue

Quote Originally Posted by tuxen View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me and a couple hours later I get timed out errors... I'm running IPTV66 though should I use a VPN?

TV Addicted
    Would would or should ANYONE have to use a VPN?

If its VPN only this service will die.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1 View Post
    Would would or should ANYONE have to use a VPN?

If its VPN only this service will die.
    It's not!! Where are you reading that?? As said in the post if you read it, it only is happening to certain people and we are trying to figure out why it's happening! So re-read and you will dare nothing is going to "die" 😉

If you live in the US and this is happening to you and you suspect the ISP as blocking your connection report it to the FCC under the net neutrality law..

Code:
    https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/204231404-Open-Internet
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12