Quote Originally Posted by sunny0101 View Post
i’ve recently bought Mag 351. something is not right with my box, if i set video resolution to 4K and graphics 1080p which is the highest available in box settings then it starts to create problems. i can’t see the channel list because is does not appear. box loses the video signal if try to change the channels. it also stops responding to the remote. only setting works video 1080i & graphics same as video. it is setup with LG OLED C8 65” TV. my internet connection is 300 mbps up/down. i have updated with latest firmware via internet in settings. any one else had these issues?
You should set your STB Video Resolution to Auto and your Graphics (GUI) to 720.
Graphics is for menu's, EPG, Text display etc.
You do not need to use 40% more memory resources to display this information.
Setting your Video Resolution to auto allows the Graphics Processor (Acceleration/ Hardware Decoding) to automatically adjust the Refresh Frame Rate to better match the Stream's encoded Format.
*Note: 1080i is an Interlace format (1st frame - lines 1,3,5,7...etc / 2nd frame - lines 2,4,6,8...etc.)
North American IPTV HD Streams are 1080p (Progressive 1,2,3,4...) and a 30 fps Frame Rate (UK/Euro is 25)
Setting your STB to 1 resolution requires the GPU to Upscale or Pad(re-encode) the Video.

/kens