Moderator at Work

Even a caveman can run this.

If anyone would like and easy to setup and run iptv box with the extra movie/tv apps ect this AvovTvonline could fit your needs nicely.
    After bootup and setting the four basic items an update box came up so said OK and it completed and went into the server page put in the URL and hit Back button and was loading channel got the sorry with colored screen on channel one no problem tho as it was down at the time, tried some of others and was good, when scrolling through channel list have to hit OK for channel to show not a big issue but I prefer each channel to appear in small window when highlighted.
    So now to app store not many there but we watch 90% One Channel anyway so installed that also icefilms and movie25 which worked well, could not get Project Free TV to run so server issue there, one thing can set a program to favorites but can not find any interface for it or history, could be me so will see how others make out with that.
    Youtube unlike the older avov went straight to a full window which is nicer, did a search for ENYA and played the first three LP vids with no problem my other boxes only played one of them.
    The remote is similar in style to the mag254 with the single bar for volume, it functioned with a wide range so point somewhere near and message will be received, some intresting buttons like vod,iptv, home will take a shortcut and expect some will be dependant on the server upgrades.
    Off button one short press and screen image goes away, one long press
    And an option box comes up,,Power Off,,Airplane Mode On/Off and more which I did not understand but took me back to main heading.
    Although running quite nicely can see some upgrades loading in the future, this is a keeper made mainly for iptv but having the bonus of the apps to load and view..

Thanks for the input bro, can not wait to win and put my hands on it. I'm lovin it, kof

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    thanks for the feed back on this box.

unbanned christmas
    Great job duk.
    Thank you.

cant wait to get one in my hands click on banner to buy one

unbanned christmas
    Hahahaha asft well said, I have the same addiction just like you my friend.
    Have a nice day