Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    honestly, dont waste your money on a Mag, IMHO they suck and are slow as hell , and i have a feeling their new ones wont be much better.. they overcharge for a device that is slow, has jsut enough processor and ram to watch tv, nothing more.. yet they charge 2-3 times the price of a android box that has 4-5 times the power.
    I totally disagree...finally switched to mag254 last fall and the speed was twice as fast as using kodi to watch tv...and the video quality vastly improved..I would recommend a MAG to anyone over kodi
    don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

Junoir Member
    please can someone post where to buy mag351/mag352

Ejmbon

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    infomir website still shows the Mag351/352 .... In Development
    http://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/

There is a telephone number shown there.
    I guess it could be used to find out when this box is to appear.

The 351 and 352 will have one major difference. The Mag352 with have the DRM Secure Media onboard (which can not be altered and any modified software file other then factory can not be installed onto these DRM versions of the Mag boxes, which means options like public iptv will not be available on those models).
    DRM - Secure Media, Verimatrix Advanced Profile.

You may have noticed that most, not all but most Mag models come in sets of two.

Mag254 and Mag255
    Mag256 and Mag257
    Mag351 and Mag352

In all the examples shown above, the higher number in each set, are the Secure Media, Verimatrix Advanced Profile versions.

ask the dealer to be sure.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-20-2017 at 03:00 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Junoir Member
    Hi,

I just bought MAG-351 - received it today. I'm a newbie, and I can't get it to work. Ntv.mx doesn't support it :-( Any tips on workarounds or other IPtv providers with Nordic channels?

Junoir Member
    @ejmbon

I bought it here:
    Code:
    https://www.satshop.tv/MAG-352-IPTV-Linux-4K-UHD-WIfi-Set-Top-Box
    Last edited by catz; 09-25-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mulle1976 View Post
    Hi,

I just bought MAG-351 - received it today. I'm a newbie, and I can't get it to work. Ntv.mx doesn't support it :-( Any tips on workarounds or other IPtv providers with Nordic channels?

You must have bought the Mag 352 .......I don't see the Mag 351 on the site you posted..............

Junoir Member
    Nope it's the MAG-351. Says so in device info.

I'm totally new with this, but the box itself has something to wish for. For starters you there's a lot of problem with Favorite channels. Sometimes you can't save them and you most certainly can't delete them. There's also problem with moving them around. Other than that there's som other problems, but I think they are related to the provider.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123