Thread: issues

Junoir Member

Freeze issues

after 125 days of not having to mess with anything except wait for down services to come back up [ goes with the turf ] I had to update my stalker add on.
    I run 10.018 for the stalker client on 2 MX boxes using 2 donations both went down. When you click on NFPS I seen the old menu but when I click on a category I got ITV auth failed.

I updated to papaio 10.0 on 1 box, reset iptv via papaio interface, entered my info, sent serial and the first return was ' gateway error 504 timeout '
    I selected NFPS again but this time I get the new menu with culture being at the top. I selected an ESPN chl somewhere got video and decided victory.

On the 2nd box I simply did reset iptv, deleted add on profile data, re-added my data and got the same old menu with the same ITV auth failed error
    I repeated the steps and of course got the same results

I have success when updating to 10.o by dara but other than that nada.........I'm not sure if that's the intended result but it's certainly my result.

Fire From Within

I moved your post from the feedback thread because I think you have issues. Since it's your first post, its best to know to start your own thread.

Please try this, as directed by the instructions in red in the first post of the release thread...

Open the settings, select Defaults and click OK. That will set the settings to default, and then configure the first portal by selecting the server, the last three pairs of your MAC, your donation number in the Login and Password, and click "Send Device Info".

After you do that, go to the donation checker and on your donation/mac, select IPTV Reset.

You should be able to connect, barring issues with the internet.