Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

How to reduce time of working spinning sign on right bottom corner

How to reduce time of working spinning sign on right bottom corner Of the screen when no feed is available. It makes me sit back for a while when by mistake I choose non functional channel or any other dead feed channel.

Since most channels I have seen come up in a say 2 to 3 seconds if it is long than that i just change the channel. That stops the spinning for me but over all I dont think there is any place to adjust the time out if you are on mag or avov box. For the Kodi installer there maybe but I am not sure.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

i believe this is a feature being introduced in kodi 17.
    for now. you can stop the loading attempt by pressing x on your keyboard, or STOP button on your remote.

Oh that is good no sense in wasting time on a channel that's down
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Junoir Member
    Using pvr stalker nfps on 16 javris on i7 6700k based HTPC Windows 10. When "working...." sign starts spinning every option becomes non functional until it goes away after few minutes. I want to make it clear it occurs on only for dead stream channels not on those which are able to sream channel feed. Working channels becomes functional in less than 2-3 seconds. I have 100 Megabits/sec connection speed internet connection.
    Last edited by sunny0101; 03-14-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny0101 View Post
    Using pvr stalker nfps on 16 javris on i7 6700k based HTPC Windows 10. When "working...." sign starts spinning every option becomes non functional until it goes away after few minutes. I want to make it clear it occurs on only for dead stream channels not on those which are able to sream channel feed. Working channels becomes functional in less than 2-3 seconds. I have 100 Megabits/sec connection speed internet connection.
    Totally agree, using Kodi 16 now after 15.2 on an Avov box and if the "spinning working" starts there is NO way of stopping it you just have to wait for about 2 minutes. You have no idea which channel this may happen too. The other day it was BBC 212, the other week CBS 8101.
    Can accept down channels but really need a way to get out of this freeze please.

there is a way to stop it.. you hit X or STOP on your keyboard or remote

Thanks psycon, I was looking for the answer to this as well. "Stop" on the remote works perfectly, it's so obvious I have no idea why I didn't try it sooner!
    TVFan in the West

Kodi 17.1 RC with PVR Simple Client on PC using Win 10, and
    Kodi 17.1 RC with Stalker Client on PC using Xubuntu 16.04

Junoir Member
    what remote you are talking about? i'm using wireless mouse and key board. right now I have only one option and that is to kill the kodi through task manager or iPhone pulseway app.

hit the 'x' button on the keyboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast