Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junoir Member
    i'll try X key tomorrow and let you know. thanks.

TV Addicted
    if the X and or stop doesn't work for ya, as this don't work for me on my minix, I just cancel internet connection, reconnect, go back into kodi, all good. pain but works for me. cheers, looking forward to 17 if this is being looked at.

Junoir Member
    yes, X on keyboard worked just fine. it takes 2-3 seconds to kill the process. thanks.

Junoir Member
    now please help to fix this issue http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...anced-Settings

Banned
    Dont know what you mean by "X or STOP on your keyboard or remote" but I have tried every button on the Avov remote and nothing works - you just have to wait. Give an explicit button on the Avov remote and I will re-check and confirm next time there is a channel down.

TV Addicted
    He thanks for this .... Using Kodi 16 on an Android box with a remote ,wireless keyboard and added a wireless mouse..
    The only way I could stop the spinning wheel was hit the power off button then suspend and then power back on with the remote... and I was good to go...
    Now the "X" on the keyboard does the trick like it should work... after a couple of seconds the wheel stops and you have control of the guide again
    Nothing seems to work on the remote to do this

So again I say Thank you this will make things a lot smoother

Quote Originally Posted by sjordash View Post
    Dont know what you mean by "X or STOP on your keyboard or remote" but I have tried every button on the Avov remote and nothing works - you just have to wait. Give an explicit button on the Avov remote and I will re-check and confirm next time there is a channel down.
    so your running NFPS in kodi on your AVOV? why not just loaf your client in the built in Stalker client on the avov.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12