Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire From Within

The very original IPTV Stalker 1.0.0 can't possibly work today, it was written when MACs weren't required. You must be referring to a clone. Also 9.0.18 won't work either. I don't know what the issue is TestAll, if you have valid donations and linked MACs and if you follow the directions, you will connect. Snide remarks won't help, my guess is that now hundreds have connected properly. Step lightly.

pot?
    I thought we didn't support resellers here? Being rude to Dara who is only trying to get you going is absolutely ridiculous! You are now a business owner and you should be able to take care of all Your 100's of customers that paid you! Dara posted this addon to help members here and to come on here and complain is ridiculous period. They could have just left the PVR client only and not bothered with this addon at all!

Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    I thought we didn't support resellers here? Being rude to Dara who is only trying to get you going is absolutely ridiculous! You are now a business owner and you should be able to take care of all Your 100's of customers that paid you! Dara posted this addon to help members here and to come on here and complain is ridiculous period. They could have just left the PVR client only and not bothered with this addon at all!
    Hmmmm who being rude Mr Dara?? I hope your comments are to someone else or might you be trying to goat another member into God knows what we are all trying to figure this out and if you can add any real help Please we welcome any/all info trying to start something or pick a word war with members just wont help anybody, also who claimed to be reseller?? we are just a "team" of few hundred people strong who support each others and just starting to convert our IKS to the next thing IPTV we want to keep following our Rocket Brand were ever it may take us, I Know in time we will figure it out but only as a team, not fighting..
    Love Always Win!!

I'm still getting Access Denied I'm going back on papio main site to reset my mac address hope it works this time will share if it works like I always do for all members, BBsoon

Fire From Within

This might be a communication issue. Your comments could be interpreted as whining or complaining, and if I see that, I tend to be very blunt. I generally don't care about what people think about the servers, unless they bash them, or bash people that are trying to help, or are disrespectful of staff. You are more likely to get help from me if you leave out the backstory of how many people are dependent upon you getting the information, and stick to the issue you have.

Had to change my mac was getting bad gateway , up again. What gives?

Wahoo it's working Big Thanks Dara your the man,

OK here what I found and did I restarted Kodi full refresh found the right Stalker loaded up as new addon also redid my Mac addy then added the rest of my info, I also notice like there was little fixes with the stalker left setting to do auto update last time trying to work the iptv as soon as I seem IPTV Stalker update doing it's thing it pop right in,

So I guessing not 100% sure but seem like letting the auto update fixed my problem on my end,
    Again Thanks GUYS
    Big Thanks to Dara,
    Feel free to close post hope other can learn
    Last edited by TestAll; 03-27-2016 at 03:25 PM.

my network cable was unplugged. that'll do it eh.

I got my stalker to work after resetting mac the only problem it only works for 1channel if you try to change to another channel then it stops working and you get the not authorized sign in the bottom of your screen.go and reset the mac and it will work again the same results only 1 channel choice works til you want to watch another channel or it freezes.You only get three resets every 24 hours so be selective on wat you want to watch so it partially works! But a lot of trouble have sent papioa emails for help and support but have never got a reply but I know I must be the only one that gets no answers back from them be cause no one else has that problem but me ha ha! Iknow my setting must be close to right or I wouldn't be getting anything at all.Well I've got one reset left for the day so I'm going to try the walking dead and hopefully no problems will happen ! And hopefully papioa will solve our problems.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by melbarber View Post
    I got my stalker to work after resetting mac the only problem it only works for 1channel if you try to change to another channel then it stops working and you get the not authorized sign in the bottom of your screen.go and reset the mac and it will work again the same results only 1 channel choice works til you want to watch another channel or it freezes.You only get three resets every 24 hours so be selective on wat you want to watch so it partially works! But a lot of trouble have sent papioa emails for help and support but have never got a reply but I know I must be the only one that gets no answers back from them be cause no one else has that problem but me ha ha! Iknow my setting must be close to right or I wouldn't be getting anything at all.Well I've got one reset left for the day so I'm going to try the walking dead and hopefully no problems will happen ! And hopefully papioa will solve our problems.
    Are you sure you are using the current version?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast