Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Access Denied on new stalker right back to no go??

It took me months to get the stalker to work finely got it to work on the "blue stalker" 1.0.0 with help here over a week ago lost usa channels,
    OK found I had the wrong stalker add on IPTV Stalker Papiao 10.0 great all set Added Mac 6 #12:a2:3c <(not real mac) added my donation acc #'s
    all set but why am I getting "ACCESS DENIED" HERE WE GO AGAIN another wasted 3 to 6 months just to use my Rocket account
    Can I get a straight answer why wont ROCKET WORK?? installing an addon is easy but when it comes to NFPS, ROCKET, or 66 just wont work, and many people are going to say I'm working That all B.S. knowing you all had a real problem just like everybody having,
    It only an ADDON you add your info for ACCESS then play the damn thing,
    But Here we make donations to get ACCESS DENIED??? WTF!! MORE MONTHS WILL BE LOST..

Fire From Within

Instead of thinking that there conspiracies against you, did you follow the directions in the OP of the release thread? Did you set defaults before configuring the addon, then after configuring the addon, did you do a IPTV Reset?

"Rocket" doesn't work for you because your settings aren't matching to what the server expects. That's all it is.

I am having problems getting in also, was working yesterday.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by scorsese View Post
    I am having problems getting in also, was working yesterday.
    I don't know if your issue is the same as the OP's, but its probably not an issue with the server, as I'm connecting fine. Since you reported that you were connecting with the client earlier, its not the client. It could be an internet routing issue, I've seen those, but you can't do anything about it with this particular add-on. Start your own thread if you continue to have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Instead of thinking that there conspiracies against you, did you follow the directions in the OP of the release thread? Did you set defaults before configuring the addon, then after configuring the addon, did you do a IPTV Reset?

"Rocket" doesn't work for you because your settings aren't matching to what the server expects. That's all it is.
    LMAO@dara in a fun way,, I don't think conspiracies against me I been with our Rocket brand way way back when it 1st started and have a few hundred members I'm devoted too and they look at me for answer and as a representative in my little few hundred members when I don't have an answer to give them only because it's only an addon and you add your account info then we blast off on the ride of our rocket, but my people is stuck in the air hangers,
    Also notice your the big cheese on this and I'm 110% with you and Rocket but no matter what we do it gets the same thing Access Denied I'll start all over again but yes many did this and Access Denied let see how it goes again will report back
    Thanks dara

Fire From Within

When I did the rewrite, I wanted to make this add-on as easy as possible to configure and match to the rules of the server, but improve the flexibility to customize the device info, or not to customize. I can understand when people just jump in and add their donation numbers and expect it to work, but it won't, so that's why I put in the instructions to set to defaults and configure it, then synchronize the settings with the server.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    When I did the rewrite, I wanted to make this add-on as easy as possible to configure and match to the rules of the server, but improve the flexibility to customize the device info, or not to customize. I can understand when people just jump in and add their donation numbers and expect it to work, but it won't, so that's why I put in the instructions to set to defaults and configure it, then synchronize the settings with the server.
    I agree it don't look and sound real easy as pie but sorry to say forgive me if I sound out of line SAYING AND LOOKING as if it is easy just don't work I most of done your instructions too the tea so many times sure we will get a small few that got "lucky" to lay the claim OH IT"S WORKING FOR ME, infect not everybody gets lucky it just not that easy, Now can I ask being this new stalker is base the Stalker 1.0.18 can it still works with the Rocket and usa channels, stalker1.0.0 does work great but can't get USA channels

Stalker 9.0.18 no longer works.

If you were trying this morning and could not get US channels with IPTV Stalker 10.0.0, it was because US channels were temporarily down. Try again. It might be wise to reboot your device, by the way.
    Last edited by ilan; 03-15-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Stalker 1.0.18 no longer works.

If you were trying this morning and could not get US channels with IPTV Stalker 10.0.0, it was because US channels were temporarily down. Try again. It might be wise to reboot your device, by the way.
    thanks ilan no need to try the .18 ok will give the 10.0.0 another try, I know 1 day I will get this right but my fear just when we do get it that system will be over wiped out and restart from square 1 but I need to share a fix with my own hundreds of guess we call them our personal members
    Again thanks to you all if anybody have any other idea that might help make this painless I would be grateful for all,

You indicated that you were getting channels, just not US channels, correct? If that is the case, IPTV Stalker was authenticating successfully. It was just an issue with the US channels being temporarily down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast