Thread: epg ninga

epg ninga

Hello to all !! I just got my iptv up and running I get a message saying if your using kodi and you see this message you are using the wrong epg go to epg ninja how do I go about doing this? any help greatly appreciated
    Last edited by wayne56; 03-12-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Fire From Within

Install the epg updater service, and select "xmltv only". Put a "1" in the remote path. (kodi 16)

TV Addicted
    Thanks, I just did this, loads a lot quicker now without it timing out part way through the provider. Cheers!

Thanks so much dara !!!

TV Addicted
    Any idea why the epg ninja updater takes more than 24 hours before it starts displaying? Is there a file I can manually delete to get it going sooner? Seemed like it took 3 days on my PC, on my tablet it was slowly adding colors so I know it was beginning to update the epg.

Quote Originally Posted by dinkish View Post
    Any idea why the epg ninja updater takes more than 24 hours before it starts displaying? Is there a file I can manually delete to get it going sooner? Seemed like it took 3 days on my PC, on my tablet it was slowly adding colors so I know it was beginning to update the epg.
    delete the epg_xmltv.xml file in your pvr client's userdata folder. and go to settings > TV > clear data, and restart kodi