As some of you noticed, avov has their new iptv receiver out called TVOnline. Those of us that already own the v1 avov are familiar with the name, it's the app that does iptv from the micky market. This receiver has tvonline installed right in the menu. The main focus is iptv but it still offers the micky market for more apps to be loaded for your viewing needs.

We'll start with setup. Your first boot will come up and let you setup to your options. You need to set up your language, your time, wifi internet, and then display before exiting out to your TVOnline screen.

You'll see video club, iptv, settings, my apps, market, and local media for your menu options. Lets start with video club since it comes first. You'll probably get an update notification when you go in. This is how you will always get your updates, pushed through the internet direct to your receiver- convenient isn't it. Go ahead and get that update by pressing select, it only takes a second.

TVOnline offers the chance to setup one or ten iptv servers here, so take a minute and put in ours. Once you have that you're setup to watch live and recorded tv, I exited out after the server connected. The first two of your main menu items are video club for the movies and iptv for live tv.

Settings is next, but to be honest you're finished with the setup so nothing to see here. Later on if your server settings need to be changed or to add another Server setting in here is where you'll need to go. Could have set your server up in here to start with too, but I jumped the gun the first time and went straight for the goods. You can setup mirecast or dnla&airplay here later on if you're into that kind of thing. Homepage takes you to the avov homepage and can be used to browse the forum later on if you want.

Lets get you some apps now. Market connects you to the micky hop server and allows you to add to your ma apps folder. You can sort them but for right now there is under 20 so I suggest just scrolling to what you want. Selecting opens up the discription and option to install. Anything you install will be installed in the my apps folder. You can't go wrong here so install whatever you want. If you find you don't need any later you can always come back here and uninstall. After you have some of your apps installed go ahead and exit out. That is unless you're watching tv already using the run option at the bottom.

Local media is to look at what you have on your usb or card. So if you have that hdd sitting around you go there to watch your stuff.

When you're wanting something to watch now that we've set this thing up you go into iptv for live and either my apps or video club for movies. You can keep yourself glued to your recliner for days, just remember to use the bathroom.

All in all, the box is designed around easy with simple settings and the simple options. This is a box I can sit the wife or kids in front of and leave without any issues. Menus are easy to understand and navigate with no messing or fussing with it to get things working.