Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation "You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. !" ?

Hi,

I'm trying to change my mac address and after a few attempts following the video tutorial to the T, I'm now unable to change or reset my mac address because it won't let me log in. I get the following message when logging in to the search NFPS page: You have reached the maximum searchs per day, please try again in 24 hours. !?

Is there any reason why this is the case? If the service was reliable and didn't require me having to log in and reset my mac address, I'd have no need to log in again. Instead, the service just blocks me from logging in for 24 hours. This is quite frustrating.

I'm interested in hearing why this was introduced and the justification for adding something which only seems to make the process of setting up more frustrating than it already is.

pot?
    You get 3 times in 24hrs to change it... I'm pretty sure this was done so the system won't get overloaded and it also keeps the clone hackers from searching for a valid MAC address.

Junoir Member
    I have no mac adress setup as showed on image, no luck. I have tried almost everything found here and youtube and site just keep rejecting every mac address I have

pot?
    When u are adding your MAC address are you starting it with 00:1A:78???? Another member was having the same issue yesterday as they were not using the correct start of the MAC address.
    Last edited by pod77; 03-13-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Warrior Member
    Can always send your donation number to staff to see if they can fix it.

TV Addicted
    Like pod said, that's exactly what I think is the issue. Think he didn't use the proper MAC prefix.

Junoir Member
    I havent set the mac address when I made the donation now cant change it to one of the mac address of my computer or cellphone

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdesignz View Post
    I havent set the mac address when I made the donation now cant change it to one of the mac address of my computer or cellphone
    you do not use the computer or you cellphones MAC address. I would use a MAC address for Stalker.

Or do you mean you can not access the server website to set the MAC address??

The MAC addy needs to begin with the Prefix 00:1A:78
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

pot?
    Please read what I said your MAC address must start with 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx.... What are you setting it to??? You just can't use any old MAC address from your computer or cellphone!!
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...o-it-Look-here

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...d-box&p=121225

You are not following the directions

Junoir Member
    I emailed the staff (iptv66) to reset my account, but no one came back. What is the fastest way? Is there a live chat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast