Fire From Within

IPTV Stalker "Plus" 10.2.4 - Install and How-to tutorial

NO LONGER OPERATIONAL FOR SUPPORTED SERVERS. TRY A DIFFERENT ADD-ON, SUCH AS XTREAM-CODES, OR POTATO TV, OR AN ADD-ON THAT CAN PLAY M3U LISTS. - dara

Here is the revamped IPTV Staker "Plus" that now allows you to access the server with a valid donation. It is not a clone, but was based on the original 1.0.18 and has no "borrowed" code. It works as before, but does not have integrated epg functionality. Genre's are now sorted alphabetically.

This is a proprietary version that will work with the supported servers. There is no need to enter the "portal url" as before, just select the server you use. In addition, you only enter the last three pairs of your linked MAC (which should already start with "00:1A:78").

Installation and configuration - Install this from the zip file attached.

Prerequisites:
    • Verify your Server assignment in your donation checker, with your Order Number (if required), and Donation number. If you had not already, create a MAC that will be associated with your donation. MACs start with 00:1A:78 and the last six are hexadecimal digits (0-9, A-F) for the supported servers.

Donation checkers:
      Code:
      NFPS :  https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
      Rocket:  https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
      IPTV66:  https://iks66.tv/main/search/
      Whenever you want to use a different MAC than currently linked, click "Change IPTV Mac Address" and enter the new one in the box and click Submit. If not initially successful, either try a different new MAC, or first submit a clear box, then enter the MAC. Use the IPTV Reset button if necessary to clear the connection information from the server, which should help if for some reason you lose connection.

• In the settings, click "Defaults" to clear the configuration, and enter your values. This is required for previous users as the default requirement is for the last 3 mac pairs, not the entire MAC. Resetting to defaults will set the fields to 00:00:00 . You will get nags to fix this if you don't follow directions. Click OK to save your settings.

Fields:
    • Name: Anything you want. This is what you click on to select on the first window.
    • Server:
      Use the following for "Server" for the following portal urls. Select "None" to hide the portal:
      Code:
      1.iptvprivateserver.tv, use "NFPS1"
      2.iptvprivateserver.tv, use "NFPS2"
      3.iptvprivateserver.tv, use "NFPS3"
      4.iptvprivateserver.tv, use "NFPS4"
      5.iptvprivateserver.tv, use "NFPS5"
      11.iptvrocket.tv, use "Rocket11"
      22.iptvrocket.tv, use "Rocket22"
      66.iptv66.tv, use "IPTV66"
      To hide portal, use "None"
    • MAC: Enter the last 3 hexadecimal pairs. 00:1A:78 is already hardcoded in the add-on
    • Login and Password: Use your donation / rocket / route in both spots.
    • Device Info: The servers do require you to send a Serial Number and Device_ID when you connect.
      -Send Device Info: Enable this. It is required.

-Custom Info: Enable this if you wish to configure the device info fields. To allow the add-on to create info based on your MAC and Login, leave Custom Info disabled.
      Code:
      Serial Number:  At least 13 alphanumeric characters  (Required)
      Device ID:  Recommend at least 13 alphanumeric characters (Required)
      Device ID2:  Recommend at least 4 alphanumeric characters (optional)
      Signature:  Recommend at least 4 alphanumeric characters (optional)

Troubleshooting: Perform an "IPTV Reset" in the donation checker if you aren't connecting. The add-on will report issues with connection, if they occur, but there are no settings you can fix other than doing an IPTV Reset.

m3u Server -
    This addon can serve a m3u list that can be used by other applications on your device or LAN if allowed by your networked device. To enable, scroll to the tab beyond Parental, and "Enable". You can chose which portal to serve.

The following urls are valid:
    Code:
    http://localhost:8899/channels-1.m3u 
    http://localhost:8899/channels-1.html
    http://localhost:8899/channels.html?portal=1
    http://localhost:8899/channels.m3u?portal=1
    Caveats - We still encourage users to use PVR Stalker or PVR Stalker NFPS for best results. In addition, you may notice a much larger kodi.log with Kodi 16, possibly due to a required service for certain addons. There is a way to disable logging through advancedsettings.xml. YOU CAN'T RUN THIS ADDON AND A PVR STALKER USING THE SAME MAC AND DEVICE INFO SIMULTANEOUSLY. Besides possible device_id mismatches, the pvrs check authentication continuously, and will shut itself down.

This add-on can be called as a video player EPG add-ons, such as iVue. With some skill it can be integrated with an external epg source (not supported) through the PVR IPTV Simple Client.

Please start your own thread if you have issues with configuring. If you have authentication issues... its either your settings, or the server doesn't recognize you and needs an IPTV Reset.

--
    4 April 2016 - 10.0.1, for new Portal URLs.
    13 April 2016 - 10.1.0, integrating couch potato VoD mod. Renamed to "Plus"
    14 April 2016 - 10.2.0, bug fix for "Bad or missing serial number, split VoDs for English and Spanish
    16 April 2016 - 10.2.1, and 10.2.2 Metadata for VoDs, minor bug fix.
    18 April 2016 - 10.2.3, bug fixes for PPV, code cleanup.
    12 May 2016 - 10.2.4, added new rocket url - USE "r2" if using 22.iptvrocket.tv with the "00:1A:79" prefix

File location:
    Code:
     http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbnu8a1hhd37cog/plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4.zip
    Last edited by dara; 04-04-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: removed dead attachments

Fire From Within

Do not post the zip file to other sites. The two friendly repos will only post original code from me. If there are issues, I will pull this add-on. I do not condone clones or other add-ons that steal the server streams, and use of those add-on is highly discouraged.
    Last edited by dara; 03-12-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Fire From Within

Updated to 10.0.1 for new portal urls for NFPS. All users will need to check the 'Server' setting.

Patato TV

Lightbulb [MODDING] IPTV Stalker PLUS (feat. VoD Channels)

Hi there,

I managed to make some modification to Dara's original "IPTV Stalker Papiao" add-on

And my goal is to make it capable of playing all videos in the VoD channels (and of course in all of the IPTV ones too)

That's why I call the add-on as "IPTV Stalker PLUS"
    which means an add-on for the Papiao's IPTV + VoD channels

I think it might be useful and I decide to share it with you

NOTES:
    • the server collects more than 1600 movies, which are grouped into 118 pages (= 14 items/page),
      but I set the add-on to get only the first 10 pages to keep the add-on still lite
    • if you want to refresh/update the movie list, you just have to run the "CLEAR CACHE" to the active portal (right-click on it)
    Last edited by dara; 04-13-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Fire From Within

Merging with the release thread. I integrated my changes, but didn't modify the version number. We'll keep the latest version in the OP.

Please continue the discussion in the "feedback thread"
    Last edited by dara; 04-13-2016 at 04:05 PM.