Thread: You would think

You would think

You would think nfps iptv service would come out with a emulater that is user friendly that we could use and eliminate all the trouble that paying customers are having just wanting wat they should have instead of all this extra trouble! You Think!

Works fine here on Minix just installed used default values. I really don't get how there are so many issues with the NFPS emulator since it really is plug and play.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6...droid-Emulator
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melbarber View Post
    You would think nfps iptv service would come out with a emulater that is user friendly that we could use and eliminate all the trouble that paying customers are having just wanting wat they should have instead of all this extra trouble! You Think!
    It is the community members that these emulators are created by. The servers have nothing to do with it.
    The community members that create these emulators and clients do not get paid.
    They do it for us and a thnx every now and again.

To ask the server guys to upgrade an emulator or something along them lines, they would tell you to get a dedicated IPTV receiver, like an AVov or a Mag receiver.

To enjoy the freedoms of these pvr clients and emulators and possible upgrades, you need to give feedback and not complaints
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

The custom emulator can't be any easier than it is already. It generate your mac, serial and it it send device id for you all you have to do is a little reading but i guess some don't want to do that ether.
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Im not complaining im tired of trying every thing I read and still not getting results. I appreciate everone who is giving us help.But a little help from the servers would be great also.or maybe they think everyone shoul d buy a compatable box. If so they should say so .and save us the paying customers a break from all this frustrating ups and downs were having to go thru trying to get what we paid for because it seems like there are a lot of us doing without services! And I read more since this all came to be and bought new glasses

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melbarber View Post
    and bought new glasses
    good you bought new glasses

That Stalker origins come from the Mag250 box, everything else emulates that Mag250.
    Just thought you might wanna know that

These pvr clients and emulators work fine for some , but seems some they do not. Hard to grasp that not being user error. ANd as said it is not tough thing to keep up with. Mvas here on this thread alone updates are posted.
    ANd these new ones even do the serial IDs and etc automatically, even the server URLs (which can be different depending).
    I do not see the big issue that has you all in a knot about the server not helping with whatever you are trying to say.
    You get what you pay for every day , 24-7 from the server, figure out the rest with plenty of help from many many members and highly professional people here.

Yes, you are complaining.
    The money is little, the help is here and available to you, the service is working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

posts moved from mvas update thread and closed
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-08-2016 at 10:17 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren