Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Probation
    It was pushed and replaced my old stalker client. Works great. Thank you for not leaving us kodi users hanging. I never had much luck with the pvr client.

Probation
    Working great for me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorsese View Post
    Ivue2 guide works well with IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0
    how do I get it to work with the papiao add on I have ivue2 installed thanks for the help

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by timezone12 View Post
    how do I get it to work with the papiao add on I have ivue2 installed thanks for the help
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...n-and-Password

Probation
    This is working great for me. Big Thanks Dara!

Thanks - works awesome - I was never really a fan of the PVR Client. I use a FireTV Stick and always found the guide to be a bit heavy on memory. On a future update can you see if it is possible to disable the other portals if they are not used. I ran into the situation where it would always fail authenticating - it would still work but it would authenticate each portal - I ended up putting in my donation for all 3 portals on the login and password so it would stop giving me the error.
    Last edited by iptv.dallas; 03-13-2016 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Added extra info

Quote Originally Posted by iptv.dallas View Post
    Thanks - works awesome - I was never really a fan of the PVR Client. I use a FireTV Stick and always found the guide to be a bit heavy on memory. On a future update can you see if it is possible to disable the other portals if they are not used. I ran into the situation where it would always fail authenticating - it would still work but it would authenticate each portal - I ended up putting in my donation for all 3 portals on the login and password so it would stop giving me the error.
    Adding 00:00:00 to the MAC in the 2 portals you weren't using would have worked too.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by iptv.dallas View Post
    If you configured the addon after setting defaults it would not have done that. I think its pretty clear in the instructions.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    If you configured the addon after setting defaults it would not have done that. I think its pretty clear in the instructions.
    Thanks again Dara. As you can see from the many complimentary replies you have been receiving, your work with (revival of) the IPTV Stalker Addon has been very well received and has made MANY people VERY HAPPY!.

Bulletproof
    Dara, you saved a lot on people who could not use the other PVR S.Clients and Stalker"s Clients.. Works great.. Thank you for all the time and effort you do to make things work for others...."You are the best" .. andkaal

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast