Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

Something changed at the server. I'm pulling the update for now.

Fire From Within

I'm not sure if it was a change at the server, but the add-on now connects. It appeared that the server wasn't accepting connections from US based IP address from this addon, but it ok now. Opening the release thread for now. Please let me know if there are problems.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I'm not sure if it was a change at the server, but the add-on now connects. It appeared that the server wasn't accepting connections from US based IP address from this addon, but it ok now. Opening the release thread for now. Please let me know if there are problems.
    Thank you Dara for the "resurrection" of the IPTV Stalker video addon. You have proven to be a "godsend" to many users! Can both the video addon and the PVR Stalker Client_NFPS be installed on the same equipment (computer/iptv box) or will there be a conflict? Different users of the same "equipment" have different preferences. Again, many thanks for your fine considerate efforts.

Fire From Within

You can, but you can't run on the same MAC simultaneously. The PVRs continually check connection, and if you connect on IPTV Stalker, the PVRs will lose connection and tries reconnecting, and will have the wrong key for its channel lists. You will have to chose between one or the other. In the case of the video addon and the "NFPS" client, you will also be doing an IPTV Reset, when you switch, even if you shut down one or the other, but use the same MAC, as the NFPS client generates its own serial number and device id. They can be found using a network url sniffer when the NFPS client calls out to the server, but I wouldn't expect most to go through that effort to find them out.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You can, but you can't run on the same MAC simultaneously. The PVRs continually check connection, and if you connect on IPTV Stalker, the PVRs will lose connection and tries reconnecting, and will have the wrong key for its channel lists. You will have to chose between one or the other. In the case of the video addon and the "NFPS" client, you will also be doing an IPTV Reset, when you switch, even if you shut down one or the other, but use the same MAC, as the NFPS client generates its own serial number and device id. They can be found using a network url sniffer when the NFPS client calls out to the server, but I wouldn't expect most to go through that effort to find them out.
    WHEW! I very much appreciate your quick and quite comprehensive answer. Simultaneous use is not contemplated and thus this settles/relieves a "personal" conflict for me.

Junoir Member
    doesn't want to connect, its giving me "custom mac 1,2,3 invalid", my mac is good, I reset it in papio already

Fire From Within

What do the directions say about your MAC? If you have the last three pairs, they still need the colons as well.

This is from the directions:
    In addition, you only enter the last three pairs of your linked MAC (which should already start with "00:1A:78").
    Installation and configuration - Install this from the zip file attached. After the initial release, this will be made available on a 'friendly' repo if there are no significant issues. Start with "Defaults" to clear the configuration, and enter your values. Perform an IPTV Reset if aren't connecting. Old caches will be refreshed, so there is no need to do a Clear Cache.
    I'm also asking for feedback... not your issues on installation, please.
    Last edited by dara; 03-11-2016 at 04:21 AM.

Probation
    Dara, sorry to bother you. I can't seem to find the sticky with the stalker mod, (the one that works with ivue) I've been resetting my subscription in the portal to no avail, all I get is ITV authorization failed. Any advice?

I should add that I followed your instructions, but am suspicious that the mod is gone and I'll be forced into using the pvr
    Last edited by Previsible; 03-11-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Fire From Within

This version has the "ivue" fix.

Ivue2 guide works well with IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast