Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

The genre list "bug" was actually one that had bothered me from when the add-on was first released...anyone ever get bothered by "Children'S"?

@couch potato, again thanks for your contribution. I'm not sure if there would be a demand for it, but a separate add-on might be useful for VoDs, or at least separate pages for IPTV and VoD (the first page after the portal selection would probably be easy), and on the VoD page, make it look like most of the other movie add-ons out there, with years, genres, etc. It would be nice to just scrape all metadata from the built-in add-on that is meant for a user's own movie collection than depending on the NFPS metadata.

The other project requested will be to make a customizable m3u served list, so that users could use a 'favorites' load to PVR Simple Client, or to their external apps.
    Last edited by dara; 04-17-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couch potato View Post

I've already created my own json data for all known genres based on IMDb's
    You may use it if you want
    Code:
    http://pastebin.com/raw/qzWPdkpQ

And here is my personal project progress report (ofc who cares? )

UPDATE #3
    • cosmetic stuffs added: icons for media info (video resolution, video codec, audio codec, audio channel, aspect ratio & MPAA's rating)
    • still searching for a bug (if any)

Thank you Sir for all your time and help...How can I incorporate this pastebin file into the add-on to acquire the genre list?
    Where does this go in the 10.2.1 file system. ?
    I suspect it needs to be inserted somewhere in the addon.py file but unsure exactly where to input this? if this is correct. I would appreciate what line to look to in notepad edit++

As for your latest developments I think it looks Fantastic! and your layout looks very classy...I would like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The genre list "bug" was actually one that had bothered me from when the add-on was first released...anyone ever get bothered by "Children'S"?

@couch potato, again thanks for your contribution. I'm not sure if there would be a demand for it, but a separate add-on might be useful for VoDs, or at least separate pages for IPTV and VoD (the first page after the portal selection would probably be easy), and on the VoD page, make it look like most of the other movie add-ons out there, with years, genres, etc. It would be nice to just scrape all metadata from the built-in add-on that is meant for a user's own movie collection than depending on the NFPS metadata.

The other project requested will be to make a customizable m3u served list, so that users could use a 'favorites' load to PVR Simple Client, or to their external apps.
    Thank you also Sir for your latest release...again STERLING! work and it functions Awesome!
    I am looking forward to any further improvement ...if that is even possible...in the near future.

Thank you both for all your time and work in this Excellent project.
    Last edited by anon2599; 04-17-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Fire From Within

The pastebin is only a "json" that would be used to look up the genres coming from the server. You can't just drop them into the addon.py, they need to be coded for, in two different modules. He did the research on the different genres, now I just have to figure out how to get it into the code which isn't that hard ... but I also have to do my taxes as well

The pastebin is only a "json" that would be used to look up the genres coming from the server. You can't just drop them into the addon.py, they need to be coded for, in two different modules. He did the research on the different genres, now I just have to figure out how to get it into the code which isn't that hard ... but I also have to do my taxes as well
    Ok Thank you for the explanation dara.

Thank you again for your time and help..............Taxes are the priority! unfortunately... But I will be really looking forward to implementation of this feature when you find some precious time on your hands.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts Sir.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by anon2599 View Post
    Ok Thank you for the explanation dara.

Thank you again for your time and help..............Taxes are the priority! unfortunately... But I will be really looking forward to implementation of this feature when you find some precious time on your hands.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts Sir.
    Damn the taxes... I usually file an extension, just have to figure out my liability. 10.2.2 is getting pushed to the repo, with the genre, and is now in the release thread as well. I'm not going to do the icons, at least for now.

Damn the taxes... I usually file an extension, just have to figure out my liability. 10.2.2 is getting pushed to the repo, with the genre, and is now in the release thread as well. I'm not going to do the icons, at least for now.
    Fantastic! News...Dam that was quick ...going too test this out now.

Thank you again for all your time and support dara.

Chief Officer
    Oh my God that picture on how things look on 112 post looks fantastic
    I have to get on this !!!! dara and couch potato thank you for a job over the top again. Can't wait !!!!!
    and yes do your taxes first. Did mine

Fire From Within

FYI, PPVs (channels 501-524) won't play with current version, and a fix has been identified. Even then, they seem to buffer quite a bit. Also, "Duration" is ok with Kodi 15 and lower, but is not correct for Kodi 16.

Fire From Within

FYI, PPVs (channels 501-524) won't play with current version, and a fix has been identified. Even then, they seem to buffer quite a bit. Also, "Duration" is ok with Kodi 15 and lower, but is not correct for Kodi 16.
    The posted 10.2.3 now fixes the two issues listed (not the buffering though). Should get to the repo soon.

TV Addicted
    that would be great. i still cant get my service to stop freezing or buffering. but runs smooth at 3am. no one will help and cant ever get a response

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast