Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Patato TV
    a teaser from the next release

any comment / request?
    Last edited by couch potato; 05-26-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Patato TV
    IPTV: ENGLISH Channels Only

IPTV: FOREIGN Channels Only

VOD: filtered by LANGUAGE & GENRE & YEAR

Junoir Member
    I am having an issue with the IPTV STALKER PLUS with Rocket. It was working fine all week unitl i started receiving "urlopen timed out" . I can access the whole list and when i click a specific channel , it wont open ! i get the urlopen timed out. I tried to clear cache with no resultys. Any ideas ?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by RICHIEKHOURY View Post
    I am having an issue with the IPTV STALKER PLUS with Rocket. It was working fine all week unitl i started receiving "urlopen timed out" . I can access the whole list and when i click a specific channel , it wont open ! i get the urlopen timed out. I tried to clear cache with no resultys. Any ideas ?
    do a forum search for "urlopen".

Hello dara...Sorry to bother you ..But could do with your expert advise in this instance.

I have installed kodidirect in my enigma2 stb vu+ ultimo box and in this section of ad-don is a plugin version of the stalker client .
    What I would like to know is can your latest version (plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2.zip) Be used in my box?

The version modified in kodidirect addons section.

xml reads.

<<< Clone's addon.xml >>>>

This version works to some degree after I input my user credentials into the .xml setting file within the main folder
    (\\VUULTIMO\Root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Ex tensions\KodiDirect\plugins\plugin.video.stalker), but the main layout once loaded is terrible.
    Channels are not in alphabetical order within categories and its just a bit of a mess.

I am sure your latest add-on version just needs a tweak to get this to work within the enigma2 box So please can you advise if applicable and its ok to do.

Thank you for your time and help and if this post is derogatory in any way shape or form ..Then please delete.

If you or couchpotato can help ? Via PM or within this post.in any way? it would be Fantastic. Thanks Guy`s for your time ,help, and any support you may offer.
    Last edited by dara; 06-18-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Fire From Within

That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service, it functionally wasn't different than the IPTV Stalker version it was based on. The best thing to do to get rid of it is just to do an uninstall before you install a version that you would find here.

10.2.4-r2 is a patched version that works for NFPS and IPTV66, and Rocket, but has a special case for 22.iptvrocket.tv so that it could use a MAC that started with 00:1A:79. It should work as along as you follow the directions. What you are seeing are the channels being loaded in the order provided by the server, so all you need to do is change the sort method, by using the "left drawer" menu, by clicking the arrow on the left side of the screen. You can sort by Playlist (the default being sent by the server), Title , or Playcount (which shows the channel number in most views.

I'm planning to pull the 10.2.4-r2 version as it is no longer needed as the 22.iptvrocket.tv url works properly using the 00:1A:78 prefix.

Thank you Sir ..for taking the time to explain this.
    I will delete the clone version and install your version and see if I can get things working again.
    I 100% would much rather be using your original latest version...So hopefully I can get this to work in my box.

Thank you again for your time and advise Sir.

Best Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service, it functionally wasn't different than the IPTV Stalker version it was based on. The best thing to do to get rid of it is just to do an uninstall before you install a version that you would find here.
    Unfortunately ...I cant for the life of me get plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 to work with kodidirect in the enigma 2 box (tried everything possible fresh installs the lots) ...But the clone works...Dam typical that.

The channels are a total mess in both all sections and there is no way of sorting them out on a enigma box as the settings don`t allow.

I have played about with both file structures via small tweaks ,swaps, to see if I could get it working...Alas ...to no avail..Which was very cumbersome for many hours of trying different structures.

Cant understand why the clone works fine and the plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 does not.? Subtle differences I guess and finding the correct set of structures to combine to get plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 must be very difficult to achieve ...or I guess it would have already been included within kodidirect add-ons instead they included this clone. Which works to a degree after manually inputting my donation credentials into the settings.xml file

I will keep at it and maybe I will eventually hit the jackpot....But I am not holding my breath.
    Looks like I may have to manually add each channel to the favourites tab as this value is enabled in the enigma-2 options so as too get rid of all the junk and sort them into some sensible order.
    Please if anyone has this working on a enigma-2 box with kodidirect installed and this running ok with user friendly alphabetical lists enabled from within the add-on ? please can you post your set-up image and versions or revisions of your setup.
    That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service,
    What you are seeing are the channels being loaded in the order provided by the server, so all you need to do is change the sort method, by using the "left drawer" menu, by clicking the arrow on the left side of the screen.
    I do not have this option available on the enigma2 kodidirect console screen or am I missing something? I am using a remote control to circumvent from within the Enigma2 stb box.

And another question please dara ....if you know of a simpler method eg: pvr client or emulation that works well in a enigma 2 stb box? for me to use my donation credential with ...I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me in the right direction ..Via this forum post or PM if applicable.

Thank you again Sir for any help or advice you may offer.

Regards,
    Last edited by anon2599; 06-19-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Fire From Within

You could try the couch potato mod version to see if it will work. There's more code in it though. Also, you can try the 10.2.4 version that is available through the ********** repo. What ever you do, the best thing to do is to start from "defaults" in the settings.

You might be able to access the "left" drawer by using the left directional arrow when you see the channel list.

If you are using someone else's build, unfortunately you are on your own. If you box allows, install SPMC, a Kodi "fork", from the Google Play store, then install what ever you want in SPMC.

You could try the couch potato mod version to see if it will work. There's more code in it though. Also, you can try the 10.2.4 version that is available through the ********** repo. What ever you do, the best thing to do is to start from "defaults" in the settings.

You might be able to access the "left" drawer by using the left directional arrow when you see the channel list.

If you are using someone else's build, unfortunately you are on your own. If you box allows, install SPMC, a Kodi "fork", from the Google Play store, then install what ever you want in SPMC.
    You know what mate!.....I didn't even think of the kodi forks So I will most certainly look into that also. I will also try all the versions you suggested as it is my own box which also has cable and sly subs integrated...This really is just really a fascinating hobby for me and I like to try many unorthodox avenues ,box hardware permitted .

I do this for fun and really nothing more ,as I have real subs too the 2 major`s here in UK.

Hopefully I have all your version releases and couch potato's versions stored on HD ..So I will go through each 1 first.
    This will most certainly take some time ...But I have plenty ATM so should be fun and hopefully I can manage to figure it out ...But the best part about all this is? I will be learning more about code also and more about structure too ...I know a little ...But more is always good.

Thank you again for all your time ,help and support Sir.....your a Star.
    Last edited by anon2599; 06-19-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast