Lightbulb IKS/IPTV66 issues, wishes, dreams, frustrations

Ten days ago I have purchased a route/donation from IKS/IPTV66 based on the fact that there were (still are) few stickies on how to set it up via Kodi/Stalker/PVR Stalker that in fact it proved that that none works, but the stickies are still there... What a waste of time!!!

My problem: So next I bought an Avov+ (red) seeing the wide support in this forum. First step was to change the last 3 mac groups taken from the machine I have.
    Next day, as per guides in this forum I have set the url to: 66.iptv66.tv and as for logging and pass I introduced my route number. Click on OK/Login it still comes back asking me to enter the info over and over. Reboot, the same error! I have quadruple checked the info I introduced and it is correct.
    In the evening I have reset the IPTV settings on the "reset IPTV" button from https://iks66.tv/main/search and next day I checked the info and have tried again after repetitive Avov reboots. I can still not connect to of the Avov.
    Does this server work or is it for real? I am very frustrated since I have wasted 10 days screwing around, first with Kodi now with Avov and still in the dark!

What should I do?

As a question: After an IPTV server is set with whatever protections, hard work and money, wouldn't be expected from the servers owners to see some detailed guides for whatever works and "official" updates at least weekly, so that when something is absolute that thread does NOT stay damned sticky and open (what a mods does)? Based on the tons of bucks, don't we deserve as the users and payers to have some real and clear support? I see almost none!

pot?
    Hi digitall yes the service is working and yes it can be frustrating getting things up and running. Check this link here:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...P-After-UPDATE

Also if you want step by step video instructions for Kodi go to Tech Timeruuu YouTube channel. It's very helpful to actually see it done rather than read sticky's. I have no experience with the Avon boxes but I can assure you the service is up and working great. I have been watching it all day problem free. Let me know if you have any questions. Also everyone here is very helpful and supportive but if your looking for the server admins to come and post and answer questions that's not going to happen. The mods and members here do there best to help.
    Last edited by pod77; 03-06-2016 at 01:37 AM.