Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: differance

differance

Anyone know what the differance is in Avov TV Online V2 as apposed to TV Online plus?
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

TV Addicted
    Fuse and tvonline+ are the newest Avov boxes. Everything else Avov is old stuff and not worth looking at imo.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SebsiBC View Post
    Fuse and tvonline+ are the newest Avov boxes. Everything else Avov is old stuff and not worth looking at imo.
    I wouldn't go that far. I have a TV Online + and a TV Online. I know the specs for the Online + are better, but I use the Online just as much as the Online + and there are no performance difference at all....at least none that I can see. The Online is an older box but does everything my Online + does. Actually, I almost feel I wasted money buying an Online + when I bought a second box; I could have saved a little bit of cash buying a second Online. From what I understand, the TV Online version 2 simply replaced the TV Online box. I'm pretty sure the specs are the same as the original Online box. There my be some different chipsets or something that makes it a version 2, but If I were in the market for another AVOV box I would save a little cash and get the Online box.

I have a Avov TV online and a Avov Vixo 2. The Vixo 2 offers netflix in the MH store where as m TV online doesn't. Is Netflix available in the Tv Online plus MH store? Reason for asking a friend wants to buy my Online and I want to replace the box with a better box. Netflix is a huge asset in this house especially when my grand kids visit and two Tv's need to run.

Thanks for your replies.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

Tvonline plus and Tvonline V2 has exact spec Quadcore and all..big improvement over Tvonline ...

How about the Avov Fuse, any advantage over TV online plus or Ver2?

fuse more memory

I sold my TV Online yesterday now I just have to figure out what to replace it with. I just a have my Vixo 2 now. Thinking on the fuse so I won't have to worry about upgrading for a while.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    FUSE has better accessability to use the newest KODI version then any other AVov models do.
    The Fuse has the Jarvis v16 there as an option to install, so are the Isengard Kodi versions.
    They are not the same as what can be found in the AVov Channel Store thou.
    On the Fuse model, there is a separate Kodi install menu which is not associated with the Channel Store.
    There is also a install option there to side load apps or addons.

Just off hand that is one added plus with the Fuse model over the others
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Thinking I'm going with the fuse. Thanks for all the relies to everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast