Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why cant we change mac address and reset iptv ourselves?

Why cant we change the mac address and reset iptv ourselves? Im not sure whats up with this but this is getting very frustrating once you start getting limited on what you can do.

Should need to do that only once.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    it is set like that so people do not overwhelm the server with resets and MAC addy changes.
    If everyone changed or re-linked their MAC addys 5 times a day then that equals 1000s of actions in a small time period, the server would not respond very well.

If you having issues, send me the 16 digit order number or the 12 or 13 digit Donation number and Email used to make the order (just for confirmation) and the MAC you have linked or want linked.
    Include weather this is Rocket or NFPS or iks66
    I can get it done
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Even if you only had to do it once. We still cant do it ourselves because that ability was removed.
    Last edited by Joan55; 03-05-2016 at 05:55 PM.

you can and many members do.

If entering incorrect info and you get an error then that counts as a try. So next try you should ensure info is exactly correct, even leaving a blank space at the end of a route number will at times bring up an error and thus count as a try.

I have seen some say it tells them to wait 24 hours, even without a previous attempt done.
    I do not know why that happens but could be an error in the digits, but prolly not.
    Prolly some other factor at play there, but I have yet to figure that out.
    - Ren

So now your confusing me. First you said it is designed liked that so the server wont get overwhelmed. Now you say that we can change it ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    it is set like that so people do not overwhelm the server with resets and MAC addy changes.
    If everyone changed or re-linked their MAC addys 5 times a day then that equals 1000s of actions in a small time period, the server would not respond very well.

If you having issues, send me the 16 digit order number or the 12 or 13 digit Donation number and Email used to make the order (just for confirmation) and the MAC you have linked or want linked.
    Include weather this is Rocket or NFPS or iks66
    I can get it done
    I currently have service with N*P* and the ability to do that is there. It is added there for the customers convenience. In my opinion it gets us up quickly by being able to reset it ourselves and the customer dont have to wait for a response from anyone. There have been issues with these services going down or some kind of change happens. When something like that happens the paying customer gets put at an inconvenience by having to wait for someone to reset it for them. That gets very frustrating. If the server gets overwhelmed then it may be because the iptv system that is being supplied to us is having issues or some sort of ecm is in the works. Whatever the case it may be, I dont think that would be the customers fault. This post is in no way meant to disrespect anyone from this group or team. I have the most utmost respect for everyone here.

yes and yes and yes.
    It should be working better then it is, I know.
    But at this point there are bad points about it and this has not gone un-noticed by the server techs.
    I do not know what will be done or when, but they know and I have made a point to let them know
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    i have on andriod box iptv not working can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by herbsmon View Post
    i have on andriod box iptv not working can someone tell me what i am doing wrong
    First start your own thread and put more info like what are you using kodi or emulator
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast