Thread: I am lost

I am lost

I have downloaded the stalker npfs client reset Mac set it up on Jarvis 16 and keep getting auth failed. And now I can't get bk to my donation as I have searched it too many times. And have to wait 24hrs I had it working on 15.2 but said if I see this message I am on wrong epg. The stalker client is android version 1.0.1 all that's there any help would be great

TV Addicted
    you dont reset mac setup your stalker pvr all your infomation that you need and enable the pvr "DONT ENABLE LIVE TV YET" when your pvr is installed with all your infomation and login details go ahead and enable it also have the auto updater installed and enabled to maintain your epg at this point you should only need to enable your live tv,
    now goto the papiao site and your going to reset iptv when thats done and confirmed by the green message go back into your login , then you want to goto kodi which you should still have open and enable live tv and the channels will then load up.

by the way you can search your donations 1million times without being stopped but your not your trying to reset your mac address which is limited to 1 change daily theres a way around that if you have a vpn change your ip relogin to papiao and dont reset your mac reset your iptv thats the infomation your going to use to login and load the pvr/epg for the channels all your mac resets is your donation so you can attach the donation to a new mac.
    Last edited by crawlers1977; 03-05-2016 at 08:09 AM.

TV Addicted
    if your login was all done on 15.2 then you have reset your mac/donation after installing kodi 16 and never followed the steps that are clearly setup.
    1. Dissable live tv
    2,install pvr/epg or use the built in pvr and add your infomation to it and enable it then close that.
    3,install the auto updater for your epg.
    4,on your donation checker at papiao site login and RESET IPTV wait for confirmation its been reset.
    5, return to kodi and enable live tv, and your channels will load up

Banned
    Fresh install with latest Kodi 16 Jarvis my friend which has 1.03 version. No need to download no epg ninja as this is giving a lot of AUTH fail issues . Only problem I'm having with the 1.03 stalker client is it's guide which crashes Kodi .