Thread: PVR Issues

Junoir Member

PVR Issues

I was wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the pvr? I've installed Stalker client NFPS version 1.0.3 on Kodi 16. I've changed my mac address and I've configured the add on to contain both my new mac and my donation number. When I go to enable live tv and I clear the database I get a error message saying 'add on can not be loaded' kodi then disables the pvr and tells me enable one to find channels again. so frustrating.

Junoir Member
    I also have the same problem

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by jamierobo27 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the pvr? I've installed Stalker client NFPS version 1.0.3 on Kodi 16. I've changed my mac address and I've configured the add on to contain both my new mac and my donation number. When I go to enable live tv and I clear the database I get a error message saying 'add on can not be loaded' kodi then disables the pvr and tells me enable one to find channels again. so frustrating.
    I went to the Stalker middleware website to see if I could get some answers but it was a learning curve I wasn't prepared for as the entire website is in Greek which adds to the problem in finding answers or solutions. The problem begins with the two supported boxes AVOV and MAG which uses Mickeyhop to provide apps which come from Stalker which is somehow supposed to work flawlessly with some servers which are connected to an unknown internet provider. Keep in mind there is no telling what the limitations are with the servers, the internet providers, the related software when it comes to flexibility as rewriting it can cause unknown results especially when you're trying to make it work with two different boxes. Starting to get the picture ? Simply put, there appears to be too many cooks depending on the dishwasher to get the food served by servers who may not be able to handle the demands put on them. I've been to Greece and let me tell you, nothing is reliable except the bill. NOTE: I didn't bother to mention Kodi as being part of the equation but I doubt it has much to do with what is going on in the kitchen or with the cooks much less the servers.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 03-04-2016 at 02:16 PM.

not a member
    Delete the stalker client you installed and use the one that comes with Kodi.

Junoir Member
    Thank you for your reply. I'm starting to think there's never going to be a stable version of stalker it seems to go down every other week very poor service.

Junoir Member
    I've already tried the one that comes with kodi 16 and it gives me the exact same result.