Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Refund please

Junoir Member

Refund please

Refund pleases its been 3 days and no luck on using it everytime i get cant load dll or autorization failed

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdesignz View Post
    Refund pleases its been 3 days and no luck on using it everytime i get cant load dll or autorization failed
    would you ask for a refund on a new car you bought, because you changed the tires and then could not get thru the mud ?
    These stalker programs and stuff are there for you so you do not have to go out and buy a dedicated IPTV receiver.
    In reality the server team recomends that you do use an Avov or a Mag receiver thou and the stalker stuff is just an extra to save you money if you so chose. The guys that created these Stalkers and stuff do not work for the server team. They do it to help the members.
    Not really hard to understand

So get the right tires on that car that the factory recomends and then if any issues bring er in for warranty
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    would you ask for a refund on a new car you bought, because you changed the tires and then could not get thru the mud ?
    These stalker programs and stuff are there for you so you do not have to go out and buy a dedicated IPTV receiver.
    In reality the server team recomends that you do use an Avov or a Mag receiver thou and the stalker stuff is just an extra to save you money if you so chose. The guys that created these Stalkers and stuff do not work for the server team. They do it to help the members.
    Not really hard to understand

So get the right tires on that car that the factory recomends and then if any issues bring er in for warranty
    Wowwww what a car has to do with my problem, I have followed all the instructions on this forum and no luck watch countless youtube tutorials and still nothing. Lucky me I didn't paid for a full year cause this is a ripoff

I have followed all the instructions on this forum and no luck watch countless youtube tutorials and still nothing. Lucky me I didn't paid for a full year cause this is a ripoff
    You should try and post your details of whats not working? Kodi version stalker prv versions on a PC or what box etc.

Nobody here has a crystal ball!!!

A lot of stuff here is months old and out of date you should only pay attention to stuff over the last few weeks if you wish to continue to use Kodi sh..t.
    Last edited by Switchon; 03-02-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Wowwww what a car has to do with my problem, I have followed all the instructions on this forum and no luck watch countless youtube tutorials and still nothing. Lucky me I didn't paid for a full year cause this is a ripoff
    lol, it is not a rip off... In fact it is one of the best IPTV services on the web, including forum support, which is chaulk full of guides and information and even a place to post concerns or issues.
    Give me other IPTV services that do that ?

NOT a RIP OFF... it is not our responsibility to get your device working, neither is it the server guys responsibility.
    It is yours.
    Now if you can not get this technical stuff figured out then buy a TVOnline Plus receiver and you will get the full Plug and Play experience
    - Ren

yup get avov or fuse but you still need to read how use it and andriod box is real ez to if you read the howtos no one here will spoon feed you but we will help

Quote Originally Posted by Switchon View Post

A lot of stuff here is months old and out of date you should only pay attention to stuff over the last few weeks if you wish to continue to use Kodi sh..t.
    I been hard at it in them Kodi forums getting the threads moved to correct places and etc... That Kodi files and fixes sub forum had 15 pages when I started, it now has 2 or 3 maybe. And them will be reorganized too. Gonna get some new sub forum headings in there and get some more oraganization for us all to navagate better
    I just started and will get it done soon, then our Man Android Man will approve the changes and get them done
    Dara, pyscon and many others make things easier all the time too with their posting habbits

But as it stand now, a person can find what is needed, just with some good searching tips as the one you gave
    thnx for that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-02-2016 at 08:20 PM.
    - Ren

I just did some searching and i think this:- hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3dz6OEsxA

Along with this thread http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...with-epg-ninja might help?

would you ask for a refund to your donation to the food bank?, your DONATION to the services we support falls under the same thing.. there are no takebacksies.. server is up, llikely you just dont have things set correctly

Junoir Member
    I thought the donations are yearly subscriptions only? BTW like others have suggested, get a box and you'll find it is less of a headache.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast