Register
    TV Addicted

channels freezing iks66

Hello if anyone have this issue today with freezing an buffering mag 254 .

pot?
    cjiour check this out that I found at a different site about buffering, if other people aren't having issues it might be this:

Here is a c/p from another site that explains the buffering situation.. As some of us are not experiencing the issue all the time:

C/P: What you have described is very typical of ISP capacity problems. This has been a major problem in my area where the ISP's lack either the total available bandwidth to cover its commitment or they lack the infrastructure to distribute bandwidth at full capacity. I've had people paying for 30mbps that at peak times would get less then 1mbps.

If you can prove your ISP is incapable of providing an acceptable service through logging speed tests over time you should report it to your local authority that is responsible for the regulation of ISP's. Then you should report to your ISP that you have reported them to the authority

C/P: That is xx mbps from your ISP to you but what happens between your ISP and the server? That is probably where the freezing comes from. Do a tracert and you will see where the freezing is from

Warrior Member
    put google dns in your router.

Maybe some of the problem is where the Servers are located...................Belize has some of the worst internet service in the world........most bandwidth you can buy is 16mbps .(plus you won't get even that at peak times....upload speed is about 1 to 2 MBPS)....The country does not have an internet exchange point.......so all internet communication has to be routed out of the country and then back again................It's like pushing a Camel through the eye of a needle........................Thats why even NETFLIX is hard to watch in Belize
    Last edited by floder2; 03-03-2016 at 03:27 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    cjiour check this out that I found at a different site about buffering, if other people aren't having issues it might be this:

Here is a c/p from another site that explains the buffering situation.. As some of us are not experiencing the issue all the time:

C/P: What you have described is very typical of ISP capacity problems. This has been a major problem in my area where the ISP's lack either the total available bandwidth to cover its commitment or they lack the infrastructure to distribute bandwidth at full capacity. I've had people paying for 30mbps that at peak times would get less then 1mbps.

If you can prove your ISP is incapable of providing an acceptable service through logging speed tests over time you should report it to your local authority that is responsible for the regulation of ISP's. Then you should report to your ISP that you have reported them to the authority

C/P: That is xx mbps from your ISP to you but what happens between your ISP and the server? That is probably where the freezing comes from. Do a tracert and you will see where the freezing is from
    I actually would like to touch up on this. So in my case I am getting xx mbps from ISP to me so that is fine. The problem is probably from ISP to server. I haven't done the tracert yet because I don't know what I should be looking for but I have several streaming services. All work fine except for one around night time. Context clues tells me it's the server that service is on but just for curiosity, what should I be looking for in the tracert?

Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    put google dns in your router.
    Android Man: Sorry but I am confused. What would that do exactly?

Warrior Member
    Makes boxes run a lot smoother. People who cant connect can usually connect after they change their dns.
    I know i couldn't connect until i changed to google dns.

Warrior
    jajajajaj they did all this changes for nothing the services it still the same and now they can not say it is because the clones

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    jajajajaj they did all this changes for nothing the services it still the same and now they can not say it is because the clones
    absolutely zero wrong with the iks66 service.
    It is solid all the way.
    If you getting issues, it is not the server issues!
    And do not think or call me a liar either.
    I do tell it as I see it.
    And iks66 IPTV has been solid with no issues.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

iks66 is running great on my stalker

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Android Man View Post
    Makes boxes run a lot smoother. People who cant connect can usually connect after they change their dns.
    I know i couldn't connect until i changed to google dns.
    I noticed an absolute zero difference when I did this. Bummer thought it might work. I'm sure it works for some people though.