Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Was Cable Better

Hello all I first started using iptv stalker last May 2015 fell in love with it right away. Then late July it was shut down and we had to pay. I did that it was much cheaper than paying a cable bill. So i joined IPTV Talk made the donation all was well, had a few days the sever was down ok but now we are here 3/1/2016 IPTV STALKER not working yet again. So just like i was at the mercy of the cable company I am feeling like Im at the mercy of NFPS having to piece together a way to fix an issue that I didnt create. Maybe when whomever thought to change things they also should have come up with a way to move all of their customers over to the new way of doing business. Instead all Im seeing is try this or try that, I have yet to see one of the Admin take responsiblity and say ok all here is the fix so that all of my customer can enjoy the service you paid(donated) for. I have tried everything i could find in these blogs and still nothing is working yet my days of service is ticking away. i have gone from auth failed to urlopen open error, and now 504 error. no tech support, no admin to help. I feel like an ASS i got about 20 friends and family to drop cable and now we are all without.

Your Friend

Mr. on the edge of going back to get ripped off by the cable company

1.. you DONATED.. you didnt pay into a contract for service level agreement..
    2. In this Hobby, problems happen, its been that way since FTA.. IPTV is no different.. you are dong something big brother doesnt want you to do, cat and mouse game will never end, you shoudl gt used to that or move along.
    3.The admins/memebers of this community work hard to keep everything running, but this will never have the level of support as any Big cable provider.. you , and millions of others pay them hundreds a month,, you and maybe a few thousand others pay nfps a hundred a year, there is just not money being paid for full on tech support, people need to realize this..

if 1 2 or 3 bother you, stick with paying your local provider over 1000 a year for the same channels with bright and shiny customer suport, then several hundred more for the ppv and events.. this clearly isnt the service for you

as far as your issues.. you have 2 posts.. not once have you asked for support with your issues, your rant has no logic behind it.

and by reading your other posT_ and the fact your getting 504 error means your trying to use IPTV stalker.. the site has clearly had big warning messages FOR MONTHS saying that client is no longer supported and you need to use something else.. honestly, if you got 20 people to quit cable, and cant read simple, prominantly sticked posts, you should feel bad indeed. not NFPS
    Last edited by psycon; 03-02-2016 at 01:33 AM.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by conwarn View Post
    Hello all I first started using iptv stalker last May 2015 fell in love with it right away. Then late July it was shut down and we had to pay. I did that it was much cheaper than paying a cable bill. So i joined IPTV Talk made the donation all was well, had a few days the sever was down ok but now we are here 3/1/2016 IPTV STALKER not working yet again. So just like i was at the mercy of the cable company I am feeling like Im at the mercy of NFPS having to piece together a way to fix an issue that I didnt create. Maybe when whomever thought to change things they also should have come up with a way to move all of their customers over to the new way of doing business. Instead all Im seeing is try this or try that, I have yet to see one of the Admin take responsiblity and say ok all here is the fix so that all of my customer can enjoy the service you paid(donated) for. I have tried everything i could find in these blogs and still nothing is working yet my days of service is ticking away. i have gone from auth failed to urlopen open error, and now 504 error. no tech support, no admin to help. I feel like an ASS i got about 20 friends and family to drop cable and now we are all without.

Your Friend

Mr. on the edge of going back to get ripped off by the cable company
    And you have nobody to blame but yourself, this is not a cable or satellite company. This service should be used along side a basic cable subscription. People seem to think that this is a "cable cutters" service for $105 a year, think about it for a few minutes... Do you really think for that kind of money your going to get 100% up time and customer service? This service is an added bonus when it's working 100% ... If it's worked for 1 month time that's less than 1 month of cable or satellite, on top of the PPV events. Really step back and think long and hard about what your complaining about....The only person your at the "Mercy" of is yourself for not reading and trouble shooting your problem. You would be up and running like the rest of us if followed all the directions here. You have nobody to blame but yourself for telling 20 people to cancel there cable bill period!

unbanned christmas
    I would like to reiterate like many have said before and stop using "IPTV STALKER", it is unsupported and you will get your donation lost. You should use the Kodi bult-in pvr Stalker

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixebiz View Post
    I would like to reiterate like many have said before and stop using "IPTV STALKER", it is unsupported and you will get your donation lost. You should use the Kodi bult-in pvr Stalker
    What if the option to " use the Kodi bult-in pvr Stalker" is not viable? The "mauling" of users (as in this and the previous posts) of the iptv service or showing clients the "highway", cannot be the best solution in a client/service environment!

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    What if the option to " use the Kodi bult-in pvr Stalker" is not viable? The "mauling" of users (as in this and the previous posts) of the iptv service or showing clients the "highway", cannot be the best solution in a client/service environment!
    Why would it not be viable?
    would you be using some unsupported linux / OpenElec distro to which I read that there is no proper kodi Stalker Client pvr for it? if so then I guess that is a problem. Was the IPTV Stalker addon that he wants to use compatible with those distros?
    Last edited by matrixebiz; 03-03-2016 at 10:28 PM.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i will take iks -iptv over any cable company ,talk about consumer soaking.

At least cable is reliable.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixebiz View Post
    Why would it not be viable?
    would you be using some unsupported linux / OpenElec distro to which I read that there is no proper kodi Stalker Client pvr for it? if so then I guess that is a problem. Was the IPTV Stalker addon that he wants to use compatible with those distros?
    Not viable for the user who does not have and does not want to invest in an iptv box; using an older version of Kodi e.g. Gotham; prefer the IPTV Stalker addon to the alternatives,etc.. etc. - you would be surprised at the many reasons very MANY users of the service have! Whatever the reason, client "bashing" will not help.
    Last edited by vtaylor1229; 03-04-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vtaylor1229 View Post
    Not viable for the user who does not have and does not want to invest in an iptv box; using an older version of Kodi e.g. Gotham; prefer the IPTV Stalker addon to the alternatives,etc.. etc. - you would be surprised at the many reasons very MANY users of the service have!
    I agree with you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast