IPTV Stalker problems? [No longer works!]

Hi all,

Noticed stalker is down and alot of paid people like myself are wondering what is going on?
    Does anyone know if it's now only works via pvr client not the stalker app through kodi?
    Can any admin help or comments on the situation please because we all seem to be in the dark.

Thanks

Fire From Within

See the IPTV Stalker forum in the Kodi Discussion area for more info.

Will look now thanks

Can't see anything bout what's happening with stalker on kodi?

Fire From Within

The video addon IPTV Stalker no longer works... been warning about that for weeks. PVR Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS are working as long as the server is up, and you are configured correctly.

Junoir Member
    hey, I have been having issues for abut two weeks now. I contacted Stalker and they directed me to the forums. that does not help anyone. I think Stalker needs to invest a bit more into customer service

Thanks. Guess that's the end of stalker addon then. Have to set the pvr client up now.

Quote Originally Posted by m.ramps View Post
    hey, I have been having issues for abut two weeks now. I contacted Stalker and they directed me to the forums. that does not help anyone. I think Stalker needs to invest a bit more into customer service
    Stalker is the name of a middleware software created by Infomir. They have nothing to do with this site all they can do for you is supply you with hardware to use for IPTV services.

Stalker is the name that the Kodi community made up and has been putting out there since it was available for Kodi.

Stalker is not a company that deals is selling IPTV as it is only the name of software, and what you suggest would be incorrect. With that being said this site supports the following providers: NFPS, Rocket, and IPTV66.

If you are inquiring about help with your unit, or one of the providers then ask your questions in the appropriate threads. Everyone in the forum is willing to help you if you post your questions in the right place and are polite when asking questions. I try my best to help users out in the open forums, I however don't respond to PM regarding these issues as I receive many of them because I maintain the channel listings.

If you want to continue using the service you must do as dara has stated above.
    Last edited by thegame15; 03-01-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Hi Dara,
    So do you mean we could get the live tv channel feed like with IPTV stalker using PVR stalker or PVR stalker NFPS? How would it be configured in order to do this? Is the configuration the same as if using IPTV stalker? For example on Kodi 16, the tv channels loaded all the iptv stalker channels but you get the "working" for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Is there anything I need to change in PVR stalker or PVR Iptv simple?

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The video addon IPTV Stalker no longer works... been warning about that for weeks. PVR Stalker and PVR Stalker NFPS are working as long as the server is up, and you are configured correctly.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by jbdmusic View Post
    Hi Dara,
    So do you mean we could get the live tv channel feed like with IPTV stalker using PVR stalker or PVR stalker NFPS? How would it be configured in order to do this? Is the configuration the same as if using IPTV stalker? For example on Kodi 16, the tv channels loaded all the iptv stalker channels but you get the "working" for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Is there anything I need to change in PVR stalker or PVR Iptv simple?
    All the channels that are on IPTV Stalker are on PVR Stalker. The key difference is that they are in a PVR format, that makes Kodi look like a STB box for the live channels, with a working electronic program guide. When you see "working" and a channel doesn't come up, you hit 'x' on a PC keyboard, or a stop button on an Android remote. Just see the tutorials in the Kodi Discussion to learn how to use it. PVRs in Kodi are now much better supported in Kodi 16.

Really the only valid reason for the video add-on is that it takes less resources to run and can be run in older versions of Kodi, but if you can't get to Kodi 15 or above, you really need to upgrade your equipment.