The Girlfriend Experience (2016)

Genre: Drama
Actors: Riley Keough, Paul Sparks, Briony Glassco

Plot : Christine Reade is a law student and an intern at a prestigious firm but her focus quickly shifts when a classmate introduces her to the world of transactional relationships. Known as GFEs, they are women who provide "The Girlfriend Experience" - emotional and sexual relationships at a price. Juggling two lives, Christine is drawn into the GFE world, attracted to the rush of control and intimacy.

My take: This is a brand new series from Starz which has brought use great shows like Spartacus, Outlander and BlackSails. Let me start off by saying they try hard to show the experience from the girls point of view how she gets into the line of work and why she is doing it. I have only seen 2 30 minute episodes and it seems good so far and from what I see her world will eventually get torn into pieces when the law firm she is working for tries to tear her apart. Of course with a show like this its not only drama but there is a lot of sex scenes and wow I give Riley Keough mad props for the acting she has done so far. To go from a 1 night stand that didn't mean anything to full on prostitution for money and look on her face is priceless as you can see the emotion is just gone its nothing more than mechanics by the end of episode two. If you have not seen or so not know about this series give it a try I think with a person with that kind of life the series could go on for a while or at least I hope it does!