Colony (2016)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Actors: Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Peter Jacobson

Plot : In the not-too-distant future, Los Angeles has been invaded and occupied by outside forces, causing a rift between the city's residents; some have collaborated with the occupation, while others are rebelling and suffering the consequences that come with that choice.

My take: I have watched 7 episodes I keep waiting for something to really strike me but alas I am on the brink of giving up on this series. The show is watchable but keeping you interested seems to be hard for the writers and cast. When I saw the previews I was thinking it would be a series like falling sky's wow was I way off. Don't you just hate it when aliens take over the entire earth and yet the producers of this well below average sci-fi series don't ever show the aliens. The drones are always late when something major happens for a superior race that conquered the earth in the matter of hours it seems there would be more happening. Maybe I need more back story maybe this is just a low budge sci-fi flick that had so much potential but fell short. I would say stay away from this one save your viewing time for something better.