Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Probation
    I just contacted them from the email above and got a response about my vixo 2 pre order.

Quote Originally Posted by keegan6975 View Post
    hi peps
    has anyone tried to per-order vixo2 from their website, iv bin trying to for about a week, seems outa stock and the site wont let me add the per-order to cart ? just wondering if its my end somehow ?

Keegan6975
    Yes, ordered 2 a couple weeks ago. Got notification last week they would arrive on Saturday the 14th. Also received tracking Number. Received notice, Saturday VIA tracking page, stating it was in Mobile but will be delayed. will keep you advised.

Quote Originally Posted by faithfull99 View Post
    I just contacted them from the email above and got a response about my vixo 2 pre order.

Here is a quote from the mickyhop website ::
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Life
    I had same problem. Open a support ticket they are much easier to get in contact with. As for the VIXO 2 i am waiting for mine also, but i was told there were too many bugs to be fixed so it has been delayed
    So if you want to contact them I guess you need to open a ticket. Pre-sales have stopped and says out of stock now.

My channel store hasn't connected for a few days either, and I found this quote ::

Quote Originally Posted by 88Life
    I actually had the same problem. Now that the user base is growing i know sometimes connecting to the server can be annoying. I did a factory data reset and I was online again. Have you tried that?
    I was going to install movie25 again since mine stopped working again but decided against resetting. Don't want to reset and be stuck not connecting. I removed mine from the tv for now, maybe later on I'll try it again.

movie 25 no workie for me which sucks did a reload and nope

wife said she just received my two vixo 2 boxes

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    wife said she just received my two vixo 2 boxes
    awesome < post back and let us know how they work....

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    Yes, ordered 2 a couple weeks ago. Got notification last week they would arrive on Saturday the 14th. Also received tracking Number. Received notice, Saturday VIA tracking page, stating it was in Mobile but will be delayed. will keep you advised.
    sorry for the slow update. I work two states away and just got home looking forward to my new toys. It was well worth the wait. I have mag254, fire tv, and fire tv stick. the AVOV2 is the Sh**s, easy to setup and beautiful picture, audio and picture are in sync. well worth the bucks for the fun. going to order 2 more for my kids.
    NO ISSUES WITH WIFE

avoa

Glad to hear gunny Was expecting a lot more posts of members getting theirs by now. Hope to hear good things from them too.

no one has posted anything new here in a while. i will update that i still can not find one to buy.

What do you guys think, Wait or but the v1?

I called the company and they told me that they are still holding release while they work out a couple of bugs and that they are anticipating a release by the end of April.
    Last edited by roadrunneric; 03-25-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunneric View Post
    no one has posted anything new here in a while. i will update that i still can not find one to buy.

What do you guys think, Wait or but the v1? anyone heard anything more on re release dates?
    It was posted days ago that it looks like the end of april for the new release date. The v1 is a nice box but the v2 has a lot better specs, up to you if you wish to wait though. There is also a tvonline box out now BTW

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456