Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satviewing View Post
    well I am just glad it is working fine on vixo2 as thats what i am looking to get.
    I hear yea
    Things are changing all the time too. I was just informed that my above post is not quite correct anymore

As a avov beta tester I can attest the Gotham 13.2 is working fine for me vixo1

Junoir Member
    so guys, i know it had been all discussed. just a final opionon
    bOTH For IPTV and kodi/XBMC which is better AVOV VIXO 1 or AVOV VIXO 2 ?
    And where to order vixo2 FROM ?

The Avov website says the AVOV VIXO 2 is on sale for pre order.....the AVOV VIXO 1 can be found on e-bay

I have a Vixo 2 on pre-order and received an email that the shipments have been delayed a week or two due to licensing issues with some pre-loaded games. It's currently being worked out. I was given a refund option or a complimentary Vixo 1 while waiting for the new one. I received the free Vixo 1 yesterday.

hi peps
    has anyone tried to per-order vixo2 from their website, iv bin trying to for about a week, seems outa stock and the site wont let me add the per-order to cart ? just wondering if its my end somehow ?

Keegan6975

Junoir Member
    My wife order one for me two weeks ago they took the money of the card not a word from them been emailing them they will not get back to me

I would probably hold off on any more orders if you could- till things get sorted out on their end. Maybe keegan not being able to order is a good thing with the delay of licensing issues.

Probably won't need to send more than one email to them though, they'll most likely respond or ship after the dust settles. Wouldn't hold my breath on a new v1 either, if they haven't responded to you yet.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I suppose what we have to do is wait till this licensing issue to be fixed (with what Folcan05 mentioned above).

The emails they getting are prolly plenty, you could keep trying the email, but I'd let that alone for awhile till we here what's gonna happen with this licensing thing. They must have your email or emails now, try and give them some more time.
    I don't usually get involved with such things, but I do know that the avov team aren't going anywhere soon

Fix could be thru legal channels, or maybe they will need to remove what ever they need to remove from the receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by BIO View Post
    I would probably hold off on any more orders if you could- till things get sorted out on their end. Maybe keegan not being able to order is a good thing with the delay of licensing issues.

Probably won't need to send more than one email to them though, they'll most likely respond or ship after the dust settles. Wouldn't hold my breath on a new v1 either, if they haven't responded to you yet.
    Thanks Bio, i never thought about that issue, waiting has always treated me fair...

Thanks guys.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast