Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks, I dont need game controller but Higher memory and quad processor should be near future proof.
    Yes I am wrestling with the same decision on whether to spend the little extra for down the road........or stay in the moment

VIXO2 sounds very good although I have 2 reservations. Micky Hop is very basic and goes long stretches without additions to their lineup. Bare bones bland. The 2nd issue being the constant rebooting to refresh the IP as the original AVOV is lacking the capability to stay with your current IP. I love the addition of game controller and PVR with VIXO2 but will I continue to see a box not utilized to it's potential?

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMad View Post
    VIXO2 sounds very good although I have 2 reservations. Micky Hop is very basic and goes long stretches without additions to their lineup. Bare bones bland. The 2nd issue being the constant rebooting to refresh the IP as the original AVOV is lacking the capability to stay with your current IP. I love the addition of game controller and PVR with VIXO2 but will I continue to see a box not utilized to it's potential?
    I can tell you that avov is really not a bad box although I understand where your coming from but honestly I would still buy their product. I have tested the VOD that rocket will be putting out soon and the picture on the avov is really nice in both HD and SD.

Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    I can tell you that avov is really not a bad box although I understand where your coming from but honestly I would still buy their product. I have tested the VOD that rocket will be putting out soon and the picture on the avov is really nice in both HD and SD.
    I thank-you folcan for your take on the box and don't get me wrong avov has given me many hours of viewing pleasure it's just that a couple of issues drive me squirrely sometimes but then again all boxes when you think about it have issues. Nothing in life is built to our own specifications. I am certain that with the new rocket service that vixo2 will be an industry must. I'm still very intrigued by the quad core, pvr and game controller. I don't recall too many boxes of this type with a pvr (could be wrong) and certainly the only one with a game controller. Just one question I have for you if you are in the know, With Kitkat 4.4.2 are all the apps still Micky Hop or is like say the Google Play an option now? Did the original avov have Kitkat? Not sure on that. I know it's Micky Hop but it's a little fuzzy to me on it's possibilities.
    Last edited by HowlingMad; 12-14-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: addition

According to avov website, the 01 OS is Android JellyBean 4.2.3
    Doubt they'll ever open up open source like from google IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by jetta View Post
    Found this site however I have not dealt with them...hxxp://iptv4sale.net/ordernow/cart.php...... looks like they may have them....hope this helps
    looks like they are out of biz, their website has been down for now over a week

might be just me but looks like the VIXO2 is no longer on the VIXO website, only the VIXO1.

newroad
    They changed new design for vixo2 and now start to pre order on their site.

This is pictureavov_viox02_f.jpg

Vixo 2 looks really nice box, like shape, and remote control. Looks good product, but I'm not going for it

newroad
    Found that this is all in one box, Mickyhop and kodi(xbmc), iptv, game. It looks OK for me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast