Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Avov Vixo1 and Vixo2 - Specifications

Built with Micky hop open source technology, an alternative to XBMC
    Code:
    http://www.avov.tv
    Code:
    http://www.mickyhop.org/

-Cloud based streaming.
    -A full range of contents from latest dramas and movies to major TV programs, popular cable channels, adult contents, sports and education/life-style content.
    -Online Updating

Specifications:
    Processor: Rockchip RK3028A Dual-Core Cortex 1.2G A9 Processor
    GPU: Dual-Core Mali 400 (Open GL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1) Supports Flash hardware decoding by exclusive FTR technology
    Memory: 512MB 433MHz DDR3
    Internal Storage: 4GB NAND Flash
    Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
    OS Android JellyBean 4.2.3
    Video Output: HDMI 1.4a/CVBS, Full HD 1080p, 3D movie file format supported
    Audio Output: HDMI 1.4a, Optical S/PDIF, CVBS Audio
    Peripheral Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10/00Mbps) – Supports hotspot sharing via Wi-Fi
    SD/MMC card reader (SD 3.0, MMC V4.41)
    USB 2.0 port x 2
    IR Receiver: (built-in, remote included)
    Power: DC 5V, 1.5A adapter included
    Supported Video Formats: AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/WEBM/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVD format)/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP…etc
    Supported Audio Formats: MP3/WMA/WMV/APE/OGG/FLAC/AAC/Dolby AC3…etc
    Supported Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese
    Android Market: (Customized market for TV applications)
    IPTV/OTT Live Apple HLS, Adobe RTMP, Microsoft MMS, RTSP support
    OTT VOD Instant streaming, pull and play, subtitle supported
    Web Control Interface: Open web control interface provided for IPTV and VOD
    Android Miracast
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-09-2015 at 01:19 AM. Reason: added micky addy

the dictator

update bro... asft

but cant find anyone selling them yet
    Found this site however I have not dealt with them...hxxp://iptv4sale.net/ordernow/cart.php...... looks like they may have them....hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by jetta View Post
    Found this site however I have not dealt with them...hxxp://iptv4sale.net/ordernow/cart.php...... looks like they may have them....hope this helps
    Thanks, I dont need game controller but Higher memory and quad processor should be near future proof.

Thanks, I dont need game controller but Higher memory and quad processor should be near future proof.
    Yes I am wrestling with the same decision on whether to spend the little extra for down the road........or stay in the moment

Quote Originally Posted by HowlingMad View Post
    VIXO2 sounds very good although I have 2 reservations. Micky Hop is very basic and goes long stretches without additions to their lineup. Bare bones bland. The 2nd issue being the constant rebooting to refresh the IP as the original AVOV is lacking the capability to stay with your current IP. I love the addition of game controller and PVR with VIXO2 but will I continue to see a box not utilized to it's potential?
    I can tell you that avov is really not a bad box although I understand where your coming from but honestly I would still buy their product. I have tested the VOD that rocket will be putting out soon and the picture on the avov is really nice in both HD and SD.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by folcan99 View Post
    I can tell you that avov is really not a bad box although I understand where your coming from but honestly I would still buy their product. I have tested the VOD that rocket will be putting out soon and the picture on the avov is really nice in both HD and SD.
    I thank-you folcan for your take on the box and don't get me wrong avov has given me many hours of viewing pleasure it's just that a couple of issues drive me squirrely sometimes but then again all boxes when you think about it have issues. Nothing in life is built to our own specifications. I am certain that with the new rocket service that vixo2 will be an industry must. I'm still very intrigued by the quad core, pvr and game controller. I don't recall too many boxes of this type with a pvr (could be wrong) and certainly the only one with a game controller. Just one question I have for you if you are in the know, With Kitkat 4.4.2 are all the apps still Micky Hop or is like say the Google Play an option now? Did the original avov have Kitkat? Not sure on that. I know it's Micky Hop but it's a little fuzzy to me on it's possibilities.
    Last edited by HowlingMad; 12-14-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by jetta View Post
    looks like they are out of biz, their website has been down for now over a week

I would carefully re-read the previous posts in this thread...nowhere does it say XBMC/KODI will work with AVOV2...thks
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

possibly in the future, same advice, carefully re-read
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast